The Student Room Group

Would you break up online?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by DarkWhite
The videos on that site are a bit ridiculous.

It's one thing breaking up with someone online in private by FB/email/etc, but posting videos about it on the Internet for the world to see? That's a step further entirely.

That might be true but why not make a video breaking up?
Lets say that the person cheated on you...would and you feel humiliated, would it be so wrong to get some revenge?
Apparently the website is "Bringing break ups into the 21st century!"

The 21st century is stupid.
Reply 22
Original post by ebang
There is a site nyce2knowya...google it.
You can go and break up online with your partner on this site for whatever reason.
Question is would you do this and why or why not. I am thinking of doing it.

Socially, it's known to be a horrid way to break up with someone. If you do it like that, your ex might be much more hurt than if you broke up face to face and potentially might try to get revenge in some way...spread rumours about you, send out some embarrassing photos of you (you know the type im implying...)...It's much safer to do it in person.
I find it really inconsiderate & disrespectful how you're considering breaking up with someone online. Breaking up means leaving a relationship. All relationships should be full of love & happiness. If you're not satisfied, you need to be honest with your partner & make an attempt to save the relationship.
Never, I'd have the balls to do it in person.
Original post by ebang
That might be true but why not make a video breaking up?
Lets say that the person cheated on you...would and you feel humiliated, would it be so wrong to get some revenge?

If someone cheated on me, I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of knowing that I was so bothered by it that I felt the need to spend time filming and editing a video about it to put online.
Original post by ebang
There is a site nyce2knowya...google it.
You can go and break up online with your partner on this site for whatever reason.
Question is would you do this and why or why not. I am thinking of doing it.

No. Have some backbone you gutless wonder and do it person
Reply 27
Original post by TheMagicRat
Apparently the website is "Bringing break ups into the 21st century!"

The 21st century is stupid.

Hahaha...that's funny!
Reply 28
Original post by Mr Tough
Socially, it's known to be a horrid way to break up with someone. If you do it like that, your ex might be much more hurt than if you broke up face to face and potentially might try to get revenge in some way...spread rumours about you, send out some embarrassing photos of you (you know the type im implying...)...It's much safer to do it in person.

And what would stop them from spreading rumors if you broke up in person?
Reply 29
Original post by silverbolt
No. Have some backbone you gutless wonder and do it person

"Gutless wonder"....you know me so well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending