The Student Room Group

Mental Health Nursing 2014 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Finally an interview at New bucks uni...so happy. Anyone who has been there for an interview recently?
Reply 41
Has anybody got an interview at Teesside tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Hi everyone! I've applied to Cardiff, UWE, KCL Southampton and Surrey. So far I've had interviews at Surrey (haven't heard a decision yet) and Southampton (got offered a place yesterday!) and have a selection day at King's on the 4th of December.

Just wondering... has anyone who has applied for Cardiff and UWE been invited to an interview yet? Typically those are the two I would most like to go to but the two I haven't heard anything from yet so I'm starting to get paranoid haha!
Original post by ashhutch
Has anybody got an interview at Teesside tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had my interview at Teesside then did you x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm applying for mental health for 2014 I did two years of a social work degree before deciding to change. I'm 27 and a mum from the north east. I had an interview at Teesside on the 11-11-13 and have applied for Northumbria too bit haven't heard anything from them yet x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by Rebecca_KR
Hi everyone! I've applied to Cardiff, UWE, KCL Southampton and Surrey. So far I've had interviews at Surrey (haven't heard a decision yet) and Southampton (got offered a place yesterday!) and have a selection day at King's on the 4th of December.

Just wondering... has anyone who has applied for Cardiff and UWE been invited to an interview yet? Typically those are the two I would most like to go to but the two I haven't heard anything from yet so I'm starting to get paranoid haha!

Hey! I've applied for Cardiff, UWE and KCL as well as Birmingham and Edinburgh. The only one I've heard back from right now is KCL, I am also going to the selection day on December 4th! :smile:
Reply 46
hey guys, ive applied for mental health nursing at york, nottingham ( a masters course and a bsc), UEA and canterbury, only had acknowledgements and a email to say masters course at nottingham that my application being passed to the next process, so nervous to hear back from them all.
anyone else heard back from any of these yet? :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by CarlyML
Hey! I've applied for Cardiff, UWE and KCL as well as Birmingham and Edinburgh. The only one I've heard back from right now is KCL, I am also going to the selection day on December 4th! :smile:

Awesome :smile: I may see you on the 4th then! I heard from Cardiff yesterday! Been invited to an interview on December 9th.
Reply 48
Is anyone going to the mental health interview day at Surrey on the 10th december?
Reply 49
Original post by Rebecca_KR

I have an interview at Surrey on the 10th. What were the tests like? And, are there any pointers you think you could give me?
Reply 50
Hello, has anyone got an interview for Plymouth on the 13th? and what sort of thing do they ask on the interview? many thanks xx very nervous xx
Reply 51
Hiya, I'm a Psychology graduate and have applied for the Mental Health Nursing PgDip. I'm most interested in studying at Sheffield Hallam and I'm now awaiting consideration of my application. It's a long wait I know, but I just wondered if there was anyone else in the same boat applying for the same course? It would be lovely to chat while we wait :smile:
Reply 52
Hi all, I've just been invited for interview at Northumbria uni on 7th Jan! Yay!

Got invite today and applied on Oct 18th. Anyone else heard back from them today? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ashhutch
Hi all, I've just been invited for interview at Northumbria uni on 7th Jan! Yay!

Got invite today and applied on Oct 18th. Anyone else heard back from them today? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ash I've got mine then too. I had one at teesside on the 11th November. Gl x
Reply 54
Original post by kayleighljx
Ash I've got mine then too. I had one at teesside on the 11th November. Gl x

How was your interview at Teesside? I was invited to one then too but decided not to go due to distance!
Fingers crossed for Northumbria!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by happynurse
Hello, has anyone got an interview for Plymouth on the 13th? and what sort of thing do they ask on the interview? many thanks xx very nervous xx

Hey. I am going for an interview on 13th!! Also feeling nervous!! x
Reply 56
Anyone heard back from KCL yet? Other than interviews, responses from interviews
Reply 57
Original post by ladypee
Finally an interview at New bucks uni...so happy. Anyone who has been there for an interview recently?

Hey :smile: congrats on your interview at bucks. I applied there too for Mental health PGDip. How long did they take to give you an interview? Ive been waiting 5 weeks to hear whether I've been shortlisted, feels like forever :frown: Good luck.
Reply 58
So happy! I've applied to top unis which I was really nervous about but I have three offers!! Yay
Reply 59
Hi! im applying for the same course :smile: what other unis have you applied to? Mine are West london, bucks, middlesex, kingston and surrey :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending