The Student Room Group

Anyone have any experience with Romwe/Sheinside?

I was thinking of buying a couple of things from Romwe and Sheinside but they seem to have pretty mixed reviews, has anyone ordered anything from either website? If so, how did it go?
I ordered 4 items from Romwe nearly a month ago now and not only has the order not arrived yet but I went to log back in and apparently the email I used to buy the items isn't valid and there's no purchase records...funny that, 'cos Paypal says otherwise. So for me Romwe is a definite NO.

SheInside is from the same company, but the websites seem totally different as one is a bit more professional and reliable(SheInside) and the other looks rubbish (Romwe). I bought a dress from SheInside and it came much earlier than expected and it was quite good quality. I'll definitely be buying from them again but after a while I'll just stop because I still don't trust them. Although, the sizing is something to watch out for.

Hope that helps
You can buy a lot if the stuff from sheinside from eBay alot cheaper,I've brought identical sweaters off there for under £10

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest