The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

34E

My bra size is 34E and I'm 14 and I'm going into year 10
Is that to big?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
a - almost , b - barely , c - can't complain , d - damn , dd - double damn , e - enormous , g - get a reduction. Based on my handy scale id say that you're very well off :smile:
This is A - in the wrong part of the forum
and B - Probably not even something you should be posting to a bunch of teenagers
Year 10 and 34E? I read a couple of similar threads already in recent times.

I swear when I was back at school, girls didn't have those sizes....what are they eating nowadays :confused:
Reply 4
I know girls ur age with boobs bigger
Reply 5
Original post by Shauna1234
Is that to big?

yeap, they need to be cut off or you won't be allowed to enter the school even.
Reply 6
Original post by naman
pics needed definitely!

Why don't you take a seat over there?
image.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
What do you mean 'is that too big'? It's your breast size, it's not something you're in control of. :s-smilie: If you're comfortable then that's all that matters.

Original post by alex193
Why don't you take a seat over there?
image.jpg

Hilarious. :lol:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Shauna1234
Is that to big?

If this is a legitimate post then it completely depends on your height and weight. If you are, say, 50lbs overweight then chances are some of that fat has gone to your breasts. If you are normal size and shape for your age/height then chances are you just have big boobs and its normal. Post your weight/height.
Original post by neb789
a - almost , b - barely , c - can't complain , d - damn , dd - double damn , e - enormous , g - get a reduction. Based on my handy scale id say that you're very well off :smile:

That's a bad scale. Cup size is dependant on band size, so a 34B and 32C have the same breast volume.

And boobs go much larger than G. Stop body shaming everyone plzktnxbai.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by neb789

what is F Then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Ella2b
what is F Then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe F stands for Fake

It does go above G, he just stopped at it
Original post by SoftPunch
exactly! At least it's slightly better than saying my d*** is 9 inches, and I am just 14...is that too big?
I am not sure if some thread initiators are just blind or are desperate to put out the best characteristic about themselves.

However if it were a guy making this post he'd be laughed at, negged, shamed and told to get out :lol:

Attention seekers need some kind of fuel I guess
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister

I understand bra sizing, and I appreciate that you're trying to say that it's smaller than a lot of people might think. However, I've seen you make quite a few posts saying that 'x is a small bra size', when it isn't - it's larger than average.

I'm quite confused as to why 34E is supposedly small, if we assume bra sizing falls on a bell curve and we take the common assumption that 'small' is below average.
Original post by naman
pics needed definitely!

Please be aware that by posting this, you are essentially trying to solicit pictures of an inappropriate and sensitive nature from a child.

I'm sure you think it's all for jokes, but it's really not. Be more mindful in future. Post reported.
Original post by alexmagpie
I understand bra sizing, and I appreciate that you're trying to say that it's smaller than a lot of people might think. However, I've seen you make quite a few posts saying that 'x is a small bra size', when it isn't - it's larger than average.

I'm quite confused as to why 34E is supposedly small, if we assume bra sizing falls on a bell curve and we take the common assumption that 'small' is below average.

But the average size isn't actually the average size because most people are sized wrongly. So the average might be 36D when it should really be 32E for example.

Even if the average is a small size it's still small :s The average clothes size is a 16, doesn't mean it's not a larger size. Small doesn't mean smaller than average, just objectively small.
Original post by naman
pics needed definitely!

paedo alert
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
But the average size isn't actually the average size because most people are sized wrongly. So the average might be 36D when it should really be 32E for example.

Even if the average is a small size it's still small :s The average clothes size is a 16, doesn't mean it's not a larger size. Small doesn't mean smaller than average, just objectively small.

I think you mean subjectively small, as it is you deciding, rather than using official facts and figures. I would disagree on your opinion that small doesn't mean smaller than average. If I was 4'11", I would be small in our society - but if the average height was 3'6", I would be considered quite tall! Most dictionaries would disagree with you too. Clothes sizing is a problematic example due to vanity sizing.

I appreciate that many people are sized wrong, but as you can't give a true average, we may simply have to work within an imperfect system - and you have no evidence that OP has been sized well.
Original post by alexmagpie
I think you mean subjectively small, as it is you deciding, rather than using official facts and figures. I would disagree on your opinion that small doesn't mean smaller than average. If I was 4'11", I would be small in our society - but if the average height was 3'6", I would be considered quite tall! Most dictionaries would disagree with you too. Clothes sizing is a problematic example due to vanity sizing.

I appreciate that many people are sized wrong, but as you can't give a true average, we may simply have to work within an imperfect system - and you have no evidence that OP has been sized well.

No I mean objectively. If something is small, it's small. You're on about small relative to other things. 4'11 is a small height. It's both objectively small and relatively small. If the average height was 3'6 you'd be objectively small but relatively tall. Dunno if I explained that very well

No I don't she could have very large breasts and be wearing the wrong size. But a true 34E is a small to average size!

Latest