The Student Room Group

How important are looks to you?

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
All I can say is go for it; you'll never know what would happen unless you try.

Every person puts a different amount of importance to looks, although it is probably true that women stereotypically care less than men.
Reply 2
Looks are important to a point, in the sense that you need to be somewhat physically attracted to the person at least. However, a great personality and similar interests etc instantly make me more attracted to someone.
Reply 3
They're relatively important, but far from everything. I'd say it's confidence in looks that is attractive. If you're comfortable and confident in who you are, that works for me :smile:
Reply 4
Yes, to an extent.. But saying that I'd much rather rate their personality, morals and behaviour.. I suppose to a slight extent their academics too (merely due to the school I go to) also how tall they are, because I'm only about 5"2 so any smaller than me is a bit weird :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
In my experience with my ex's the more I get to know someone and like their personality, the more attractive they start to become in my eyes. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and all that. My ex who I wasn't really attracted to at the beginning, won me over with his personality so when I decided to be in a relationship with him, he was the most attractive person in the world!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending