The Student Room Group

Worries

I am meant to be studying Business,Accounts and History at sixth form I was told that I needed a B in each subject to get in. I have already got in on Business and accounts with a B easy but history is worrying me I know the exam went really really bad and I failed so what do I do ? I have no back up plan no other thoughts nothing please help?! Is there any way around this or am I ****ed ?
Original post by Robertjackson236
I am meant to be studying Business,Accounts and History at sixth form I was told that I needed a B in each subject to get in. I have already got in on Business and accounts with a B easy but history is worrying me I know the exam went really really bad and I failed so what do I do ? I have no back up plan no other thoughts nothing please help?! Is there any way around this or am I ****ed ?

I thought I'd got a D or thereabouts in my last GCSE History exam and I ended up getting a A* (as well as an an A* overall) despite not answering one of the six markers, so don't worry as your predictions will likely be far off.
Reply 2
Take a gap year and re apply. Universities often favor those who have had a productive gap year. It gives you time to mature and figure out what you really want to do.

Quick Reply

Latest