The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Picture/Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

lol oy, hehe, im doing medicine....finish first yr the day after tomorrow yey! cant wait, had enuf of revision now!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
here, atleast change my photo to one where i dont look so intoxicated *cough* yea right! lol
Reply 42
I'm afraid the 'passed out on the floor dressed like a devil' picture can never be removed :p:

here's another one of me. going a bit OTT for St Patrick's day, but you've got to be proud of your heritage, that and I have a bit of a thing for dresing up :eek:
Haha "you're stunning".

Laying the foundations I see...nicely done.
Reply 44
whatever are you trying to imply :wink:
the victory james
Haha "you're stunning".

Laying the foundations I see...nicely done.

Lmao. Shame i have a boyfriend of 2 years, eh?
Reply 46
rosieposy87

that's just a minor technicality :wink:

shame there's such a major technicality in me being a dirty homosexual :rolleyes:
But... Who could deny db? Look at his moosey goodness! *drools*
Reply 48
The Mudman
But... Who could deny db? Look at his moosey goodness! *drools*

see post above yours

and if you ask nicely, I'll keep the horns on :wink: :p:
I'll have to leave my balaclava on. I'm like Medusa lol
Reply 50

someone has a new shiny I see :wink:
devilbunny

shame there's such a major technicality in me being a dirty homosexual :rolleyes:

Haha. Reassuring!

And Mudman, that pic is pathetic! How on earth are we going to recognise you!? Unless of course you walk around in a balaclava all the time?
Reply 52
loads of people think I'm a sleaze, if only they knew *sigh*

apparently, guys can't be just friends with girls :rolleyes:
rosieposy87
Haha. Reassuring!

And Mudman, that pic is pathetic! How on earth are we going to recognise you!? Unless of course you walk around in a balaclava all the time?

That's a bit harsh... :frown:

I'm trying to save you all from turning to stone, and this is the thanks I get... *muttergrumble*

Thanks db. (Ace emoticon btw!) And I can be a lot kinkier than just dressing up... :wink:
Reply 54
The Mudman
Thanks db. (Ace emoticon btw!) And I can be a lot kinkier than just dressing up... :wink:

I think everyone should have a spooning emote
and keep your kinkiness to yourself (or private messages at least) :p:
The Mudman
That's a bit harsh... :frown:

I'm trying to save you all from turning to stone, and this is the thanks I get... *muttergrumble*

Oh please, it wasn't harsh! Stop being a wuss and post a reeeeaaal picture! Hehehe.
rosieposy87
lol yeah I know.

I have a gf but I welcome any compliments on my appearance and/or fit girls laying the foundations on me.

:smile:

No?

I'll get me coat.
lol I look like crap on a stick, but I'll find my webcam and take a pic (such a sucker for a pretty face...)
The Mudman
(such a sucker for a pretty face...)
Again...lol.

I feel I'm letting the side down here. Need to start laying down the foundations.
Reply 59
you know there's something wrong when the gays start laying the foundatins first :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending