Woo well done! :biggrin:
Reply 1362
Thanks guys.
Hope you'll be there too.
Reply 1363
high five to you kasias :biggrin:

a week left for us :s-smilie:
And what a fun week it'll be...
..I've been trying not to let myself post in here too much of late - I'm worried I'll get attached! :p:

*sigh* - I wish there wasn't all of this waiting, it's doing my head in.
ahhh, i haven't been on here in ages, and all this talk of results...and getting in...woah, it's scary! i hate waiting on them, i'm just so hoping i've got what i need!! fingers crossed and all that... :frown:
Reply 1366
kasias
Thanks guys.
Hope you'll be there too.

I know I will. :wink: I can't quite remember the horrors of waiting for A-level results now. Good luck everyone. :smile:
Reply 1367
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i'm in :biggrin:
see you all in approx. 44 days(ish)
Looks as though I'll be joining you guys. Got AAB (chem 478/600 :rolleyes:) when Imperial wanted ABB but a diff subject combination. Pah, imperials full of freaks anyway, and I loved bristol at the open day :biggrin:
Reply 1369
Well done Nathan! :biggrin:
Thanks! :hugs:
yay!! Looks like you'll have to learn to deal with me!
Anyone know which of these freshers groups on facebook is the decent/real one which you guys are all on?: http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=bristol+freshers&init=q

Blomin confusin. There's a few groups with > 300 members!
Horrorshow
Anyone know which of these freshers groups on facebook is the decent/real one which you guys are all on?: http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=bristol+freshers&init=q

Blomin confusin. There's a few groups with > 300 members!

I joined the 2nd one down-it's pretty helpful and there's a fair few members.
Reply 1374
I'm in the first two.

By the way... I don't know how many arts people have received the 'Reception and Registration of New Undergraduates' booklet with the separate faculty info as well... but I cannot find the facebook group it tells us to join to save my life. Do some groups only appear in a search if you're on the right network (ie Bristol)?
couldn't find that facebook group either. They blatantly havn't set it up yet but just namedropped facebook anyway to be down with the kids.
Do we get/have people already got a Fresher's Pack detailing what the Union is putting on during the first week, or is it all done online?
Paranoid Kid
Do we get/have people already got a Fresher's Pack detailing what the Union is putting on during the first week, or is it all done online?

i'm wondering this :s-smilie:
Reply 1378
you should get a big book of information from the Union about societies and freshers and all that sort of stuff. That's what happened last year anyway.
db
you should get a big book of information from the Union about societies and freshers and all that sort of stuff. That's what happened last year anyway.

Ah Cheers for that. I'll go lie in wait for the postman.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending