The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Picture/Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
i'm the first person to post on Bristol uni forum on the NEW TSR.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 1381
haha well done
Reply 1382
Thank You. lol
All this speculation in the media about an early election has got me thinking. How do we go about registering to vote in Bristol?
Reply 1384
Paranoid Kid
All this speculation in the media about an early election has got me thinking. How do we go about registering to vote in Bristol?

Can you register at home and do a postal vote?

I really need to check if I'm registered. I thought I got a poll card last time (despite being 2 days too young to vote) but the bank thought I wasn't.
kasias
Can you register at home and do a postal vote?

I really need to check if I'm registered. I thought I got a poll card last time (despite being 2 days too young to vote) but the bank thought I wasn't.

Well my Mum just sent back the form stating that I was no longer living here full time, and if possible I'd rather vote in Bristol than here-my constituency is a Conservative safe seat, which makes voting here fairly boring and pretty pointless.
finally!!
the ubu book has arrived!

and yay for vouchers!
stepheh
finally!!
the ubu book has arrived!

and yay for vouchers!

I know, the vouchers made me VERY happy.
except the wagamama ones expire at the end of october.
i mean.. wtf.
i'm going to have to go there like 6 times next month to get my moneys worth dammit.
Reply 1389
I hope mine arrives tomorrow... otherwise I'm not going to get it. :s-smilie:
Reply 1390
I give up on packing.
At least for tonight. I'm leaving tomorrow (or is that today?) and have absolutely no idea how I'm getting everything into my cases and really hope my hand luggage is bigger than it looks cos my proper cases are full. I've already sacrificed one pair of shoes. :frown:

Didn't get my UBU book today. I'm not going to let myself read it until I'm packed anyway, it'll be something for the plane.
any one else scared?!
Maid_Marian
any one else scared?!

ooh me! i got here and just about, i think i had about 1.5 kilos to spare on the plane out of 60! lol! good job the parentals were here to help me bear the load! i'm currently feeling mega annoyed, my UBU pack came this morning and i set it aside to pick up before i left but no, i walked past and it is still sitting on the table beside the stairs! oh dear! but not to worry, i've jsut had such bad luck with all my stuff! i had to get my department pack emailed as it never arrived in the post and there was some stuff missing on the email. good start to the year..ha! :p:
I was really scared yesterday, until i found out what flat i'm in.
and for some reason.. that just really calmed me down.
plus my boyfriends mum just dropped round some chocolate and presents for me :smile:

dont worry! we'll have an awesome time :smile:
Reply 1394
stepheh
until i found out what flat i'm in.

How did u find out what flat you're in?!
Reply 1395
Holy **** I'm here. I'm scared.
Ronove
Holy **** I'm here. I'm scared.

S'alright, you've got a whole day's headstart on the rest of us. By the time we arrive you can be all calm and collected.
Reply 1397
Bristol is teh ghetto! Btw did anyone get an infamous tour by ? What a legend!! "And here is the biology place.....where they do stuff with insects and animals..."*looks thoughtful for a while*, "yeah......"
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1398
Has anyone got any good pics of Bristol? Anything will do. I'm just curious ...
Like what kind of pictures? Halls etc? These are just some odd ones from our first year and exploring the city etc. English at Bristol is awesome by the way

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending