The Student Room Group

Men: 10 rules for managing your penis

Scroll to see replies

Thank you, Suzanne Moore. Your article really helped me to realise that not washing your penis, public urination, rape and penis enlargement are bad things to do. What would I have done without it!?
Reply 21
What an incredibly self righteous and condescending article
She seems to know an awful lot about penis'
Reply 23
As others have said, you'd see the silly feminazis get all riled, and their bras would spontaneously combust if a man had written a guide to vagina maintenence ,,,
Reply 24
this has opened my eyes. many a time i have found myself inserting my genitals into household objects and into other men (especially whilst holidaying in russia and several african countries), without a care in the world. however due to this insightful and life-changing article, i am a changed man.
never again will i perform non-consensual sexual intercourse with an un-willing partner. never again will i name my genitalia.
thank you, the guardian.

​thank you.
Nowadays I literally can't tell whether some 'journalists' are just attempting to gain the shock-factor in order to attract readers or whether they are genuinely just complete idiots, whichever it may be... it's annoying :K:
Reply 26
Rule 11 - do not insert your penis into this sexist moron.

Then again my warning may not be necessary after all...
Reply 27
Oh, are you saying I shouldn't be forcing my penis into a vacuum cleaner? Well thank you for the tip, I've been wondering why I got all those awkward stares.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 28
so now we know that Master Bieber calls his special friend "Jerry";

do all male pop stars have names for their trouser trouts ?

For instance what does Harry off One Direction call his ?
Reply 29
The Guardian :rolleyes:

Their 'Opinion Pieces' have about as much journalistic merit as the articles in the Daily Mail.
'Don't stick it in a toaster' and 'Don't rape' on the same list? Nice.

I am biased though because I find Suzanne Moore infuriating.
And can you imagine a male journalist telling woman what to do with their genitalia?

There would be outrage.
Original post by danielnkwocha
Some of these are smart, I agree there should be more male hygiene products out there.

As for "do not put your penis in household objects"... :rolleyes:

Ikr. A woman can be a household object.
Reply 33
Original post by HashimKF
Can't believe people get paid to write this ****.

Even if it's ****, people still read it and make a fuss up over it, so she's just doing her job.

This is why I avoid the comments section in the Guardian like the plague, the crap it produces. :facepalm2:
Reply 34
Original post by Xotol
Even if it's ****, people still read it and make a fuss up over it, so she's just doing her job.

This is why I avoid the comments section in the Guardian like the plague, the crap it produces. :facepalm2:

Never have read Guardian, and em comments section in Daily Mail sounds like that too lol
I'm gonna write an article on how women should manage their vaginas. Oh, no wait, that'd be objectifying women and sexist and forbidden.
Reply 36
Original post by asmaamahamud
Ikr. A woman can be a household object.

Like a dishwasher? I agree :wink:
Reply 37
The Guardian absolutely loves posting click-bait.
Original post by Harley
This bit confuses me. By the title it seems homophobic but then she says it's right for Russia to be stripped of the games :confused:

I think (am hoping) that she meant for this article to be a joke, but has clearly failed spectacularly.

Unfortunately she probably was serious because she's caused controversy before with her stupid comments.
Original post by the bear
so now we know that Master Bieber calls his special friend "Jerry";

do all male pop stars have names for their trouser trouts ?

For instance what does Harry off One Direction call his ?

Nick or maybe Grimmy

Quick Reply

Latest