The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Does Nottingham have a good gay nightlife?

Hey I'm starting uni at Nottingham Trent in September and was wondering if it was a good city for gay nightlife. Also does anyone know if it's a good place to be a gay student ? Thanks
Reply 1
NG1, @D2 and Propaganda are the places I know; only been to NG1 twice and it was good and opens really late so get loads of people in... I'm not massively in to the gay scene but from what people say, it's pretty decent and better than places like Sheffield. As a city, Nottingham is a great place at night and I'm sure you will love it... :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
OMG, are you GAY? :s-smilie:
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
OMG, are you GAY? :s-smilie:

So what if he is?
Reply 4
Not sure about Nottingham, but I know for defin that Leeds has a great LGBT nightlife.
Reply 5
Original post by euphful
NG1, @D2 and Propaganda are the places I know; only been to NG1 twice and it was good and opens really late so get loads of people in... I'm not massively in to the gay scene but from what people say, it's pretty decent and better than places like Sheffield. As a city, Nottingham is a great place at night and I'm sure you will love it... :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah these are pretty much the main ones, well the best places I've found anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending