The Student Room Group

Whats the biggest turn on and off about the opposite sex ?

Scroll to see replies

Biggest turn on physically: nice arms
Biggest turn on personality: humour

Biggest turn off physically: overweight
Biggest turn off personality: stupidity
Turn On - Just being a genuinely decent person.

Turn Off - Not being a genuinely decent person.
Original post by MissJade
Haha no , not at all :smile:

Yay!
Turn-on = kind to people, funny and easygoing.

Turn-off = the worst thing is bad manners, or being two-faced/too gossipy.
Reply 24
Original post by WorkAtIt
whats wrong with gaming -__-, its awesome as long as you play moderately

Calm down sweetie, I mean PUA gaming.
Reply 25
Turn on: intelligent and funny

Turn off: rudeness in general
Reply 26
Turn on: Boys that don't fuss over girls or are over nice to them. We don't need fussing over grrrr :angry:

Major turn off: Boys who WHINE that they don't understand girls.
Original post by Delphinus
Turn on: Boys that don't fuss over girls or are over nice to them. We don't need fussing over grrrr :angry:

Major turn off: Boys who WHINE that they don't understand girls.

Define fussing over? and I've never heard anyone whine at a girl they don't understand them and mean it seriously I mean as a joke but what would the point of whining at them you don't understand them be? Not going to mean you suddenlly understand :tongue:

Original post by Katie_96

Turn on: intelligent and funny

Turn off: rudeness in general

Hmmm what about if they ay something that you percieve as rude but they didn't mean in that way and they explan would you forgive it or hold a grudge?

I'd answer the question but I'm not entirely sure about the first part hmmmm ok:

Turn on:'Good' Personality mainly.

Turn off: Particularly whiney/(cant think of how to say this without risking a warning :/ begins with a B :tongue:) oh and constantly complaning that they are stupid or fat etc when they cleary aren't...just constantly after reasurance to push their confidence up-its annoying.
Reply 28
Original post by extermin8or
Define fussing over? and I've never heard anyone whine at a girl they don't understand them and mean it seriously I mean as a joke but what would the point of whining at them you don't understand them be? Not going to mean you suddenlly understand :tongue:

The ones who are like 'oh you must be cold, here have my coat' or 'omg you sneezed let me get you a tissue' or 'you coughed, let me pat you on the back you must be choking' or 'let me hold your arm as you cross a road as you clearly can't do it alone' ...................Some girls must like it but I cannot stand it. I can fend for myself tyvm.

No I suppose, but plenty of guys on here make threads about not understanding girls. I'd NEVER go for someone like that :curious:
Reply 29
Biggest turn on: Genuine confidence

Biggest turn offs: Bitterness / need to blame everybody else for their problems.

The lists are long on both sides, and there are many things that are close up there.
Turn ons: asian chicks

Turn off: the asian ones with penises. Damn those lady boys making me confused about my sexuality!
Biggest turn on is a tie between being tall and having nice arms/collarbones. oh my goshhhhhhhh.
and the biggest turn off is probably bad teeth :-(
Reply 32
Turn on: Quiet, intelligent types with a kind of dark wit to them.

Turn off: Arrogance and materialism. Shallowness.
Reply 33
On:

Quite quiet
Impressionable
Slightly ditsy

Off:

Obnoxious
Really Opinionated
Has a pissed off expression 24/7
Turn on: Quirkiness
Turn off: Thinking its OK to be flatulent around me. No, no.
Turn on: Kind, intelligent, similar entertainment interests to me (fantasy/rpg video games, movies [particularly superhero and fantasy]), dependable.

Turn off: Promiscuous, arrogant, unkind towards people, refers to self/other men as "alpha" or "beta".
Reply 36
Turn on - The fact that a few of them can be kind of nice sometimes.

Turn off - The fact that they are so trashy and have no self respect.
Reply 37
Original post by Ashahedow
Calm down sweetie, I mean PUA gaming.

i can see how trying to be manipulative would piss someone off
Reply 38
Original post by BAD AT MATHS
Turn ons: asian chicks

What those that wear table cloths with slits
Original post by Multitalented me
Turn On - Just being a genuinely decent person.

Turn Off - Not being a genuinely decent person.

I agree with that

Quick Reply

Latest