The Student Room Group

Hypotheticals Suggestion Thread

Hi all,
Please post any suggestions for hypes in this thread.

Thanks,

toronto353 :smile:
Original post by toronto353
Hi all,
Please post any suggestions for hypes in this thread.

Thanks,

toronto353 :smile:

I'd like to see a World War Z kind of scenario, with the spread of a zombie epidemic and then we can react as our nations, would be something original.
Reply 2
Original post by Cheese_Monster
I'd like to see a World War Z kind of scenario, with the spread of a zombie epidemic and then we can react as our nations, would be something original.

I meant to say this earlier, but this is actually a rather good idea. I'll obviously wait a little while longer for other ideas, but watch this space on this idea.
Tension in the South China Sea might be interesting.
As I said in the news thread I just posted- Pakistan/India over Kashmir.
Original post by Superunknown17
Tension in the South China Sea might be interesting.

It's an obvious choice but not that original. Plus we've done something along those lines before. I think I did one of that nature when I was SG.
As I said in the news thread I just posted- Pakistan/India over Kashmir.

That might be interesting.
Basically, absolutely anything that doesn't end with cl_steele and Russia nuking someone completely irrelevant.
What about one where the Taliban regain power in Afghanistan and start expanding into neighbouring territories. A scenario like that could be interesting.
Reply 9
Basically, absolutely anything that doesn't end with cl_steele and Russia nuking someone completely irrelevant.

This. He completely put me of that Falklands Hype, better make the most of it while he is banned :tongue:
A conflict between the US and Mexico could be considered. As the Mexican drugs war spills across the border, the US military could take on the drug cartels and face a hostile response from the Mexican army. The drugs war spiralling beyond Mexico would have repercussions across Central America.

Just a thought.
Reply 11
The Mexico-US one is good... Another possibility is an Indo-Pak war, or an Indo-Chinese war, both of which have the potential to destabilise large regions of Asia.
Reply 12
I'd like to see another India/Pakistan scenario over Kashmir. I can see three distinct parties being formed in a war with China on one side, Pakistan and the US on another side, and India and Russia on another side too.
Reply 13

how does bite me sound ? -_-
plus i can nuke what i like, biggest stock pile :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 14
Why dont weplay along the lines of Syria? Syrias recently alleged to have gassed a few people and the west arent happy etc. etc. you get my drift yar?
Original post by cl_steele
how does bite me sound ? -_-
plus i can nuke what i like, biggest stock pile :wink:

I know, but when your country is far removed from the situation, its at best random and at worst, predictable when Russia pulls out the nukes :wink:
Reply 16
I know, but when your country is far removed from the situation, its at best random and at worst, predictable when Russia pulls out the nukes :wink:

When did i last nuke anyone as Russia?:P i remember having some fun with China and the UK but.. :P Besides its only natural a rising power should throw its weight around a wee bit :wink:
Reply 17

Or when the heroes of the planet, aka the United States, aka The Mother****ing King, drops the bomb.

Spoiler

Reply 18
Original post by Kiss
Or when the heroes of the planet, aka the United States, aka The Mother****ing King, drops the bomb.

Spoiler

AMEEEEEEEERICA... AMEEEEEEEERICA... AMERICA **** YEA, HERE TO SAVE THE MOTHER****ING DAY YEA.

Team America. That is all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending