The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Halls - new carnegie court!

Scroll to see replies

I've just accepted my offer at Aberdeen this year, did you all get your first choice accommodation?
Do you know how they pick? I really want to stay at NCC but am worried I won't get my first choice :frown:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 21
Can anybody explain why the content of that FB page is unavailable?? Meeting new ppl for me is kinda a must haha.
Reply 22
Original post by srausch
Can anybody explain why the content of that FB page is unavailable?? Meeting new ppl for me is kinda a must haha.

Some people have already got their accommodation, so it's kind of weard it's unavailable.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm in flat no. 3 if anyone else is too! :smile:
Original post by BlueNinja
I'm in flat no. 3 if anyone else is too! :smile:

What halls? :smile:
Original post by Hannah0816
What halls? :smile:

New Carnegie Court :smile:
Did you guys go for single sex or mixed for new carnegie ? :smile:
Is anyone staying in flat 20?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by strawberrylove
Did you guys go for single sex or mixed for new carnegie ? :smile:

I went for single sex, what did you do? :smile:
Reply 29
Anybody here in flat 16?
Anyone in flat 11? :smile:
Original post by Hannah0816
I went for single sex, what did you do? :smile:

Yep same!(: x
Original post by strawberrylove
Yep same!(: x

Sweet! :smile: have you heard yet?x
Found out today I'm in flat 36 :smile:
When did you all find out what halls you were in for definite? I've got a conditional offer and applied on the day it became available and haven't heard anything :s
Original post by arilalalaa
When did you all find out what halls you were in for definite? I've got a conditional offer and applied on the day it became available and haven't heard anything :s

You won't hear until you meet your conditions and SQA send them to Aberdeen Uni! It's only people with an unconditional that have heard!
I'm in room 80C :smile:
Reply 37
Got my flat today but it seems according to the Facebook page that there is already five people in it, all of whom are girls. Do you think it is possible they may have allocated two people to the same room by accident ?
Original post by mjc96
Got my flat today but it seems according to the Facebook page that there is already five people in it, all of whom are girls. Do you think it is possible they may have allocated two people to the same room by accident ?

Very strange, maybe you could give the accommodation team an e-mail? Just to save any possibility of future confusion, it would be a nightmare to be found in that situation!
Reply 39
I'm still waiting on my 'student Id' number to come through so I can apply for the New carnegie, praying it's not full yet!
Anyone studying primary education? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending