The Student Room Group

did you find learning to drive stressful/not fun???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm not a big fan of my driving lessons.. My instructors lovely and she's really encouraging but I just find it so stressful..
I'm ok driving around town with traffic lights/junctions etc but I hate roundabouts/anything where you have to go fast like on the dual carriage ways.. I'm so bad at deciding when to go on roundabouts and getting into the right lane etc. My bay parking isn't fantastic either...

I wish driving wasn't so necessary these days...
Reply 41
I find learning to drive quite fun until I make a stupid mistake and tend to get disheartened by it haha! I am generally okay, in fact the worse part is after all the driving has finished and we pull up outside my house to plan our next lesson and just have a quick chat, and I tend to go all sweaty and horrible haha, so it's safe to say I try and get out the car as quickly as possible

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm loving it so far - then again, I'm not being taught by an instructor, so that might have something to do with it :dontknow: but yeah, I absolutely love it :h: love driving and it just seems to come naturally; everyone who's been in a car with me has remarked that I seem to be a natural too :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending