The Student Room Group

Preferences for a good girlfriend (girls, if you're offended easily, don't bother )

Scroll to see replies

Anyone that's actually willing to go out with them...
Reply 21
Doesn't subscribe to gender roles.
Original post by ilem
Doesn't subscribe to gender roles.

:ditto:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Anyone that's actually willing to go out with them...

Because that was totally necessary,
Original post by CJKay
Because that was totally necessary,

So is having about 50 of these threads on here.
Reply 25
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
So is having about 50 of these threads on here.

This is the first of its kind as far as I'm aware. As OP has explained, it is just a male version of the original female thread.
Original post by CJKay
This is the first of its kind as far as I'm aware. As OP has explained, it is just a male version of the original female thread.

There are loads

Posted from TSR Mobile
These are preferences but not exclusives as for example I've been out with more blondes than brunettes :L

. Brunette
. Small-ish (under 6ft is fine cause Im tall but 5'5 or less would be nice )
. Slightly geeky but still outgoing/sociable if you get me
. Smart
. Notaslut (if I'm honest I'd prefer a virgin/1 other guy max kinda gal as I'm a virgin :tongue:) **not saying more than 1 is slutty of course!*
. Funny
. Preferably younger than me, never gone out with a younger girl before but I reckon I'd feel much less intimidated
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by CJKay

There have indeed been several but this is the first for a while (a couple of days anyway :P)
Funny
Honest
Intelligent
Original post by CJKay

What?! Every few days someone starts a "describe your perfect boy/girlfriend" thread.
Reply 31
Original post by shadowdweller
There are loads

Posted from TSR Mobile

There were loads. There currently is one.
I haven't yet seen one looking to describe ideal girlfriends/boyfriends as of yet anyway. Just rate/10 ones.
Reply 32
Bisexual

Enjoys threesomes

Non smoker
Yeah guys, I know now that there have been threads like this in the past, but they have all pretty much stopped in terms of regular posts and stuff, and I'm pretty new to TSR anyway so I didn't really see them :smile:
Original post by CJKay
There were loads. There currently is one.
I haven't yet seen one looking to describe ideal girlfriends/boyfriends as of yet anyway. Just rate/10 ones.

Ok fine, it's the only one today. But there have been ridiculous amounts of them recently

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DanieleRosato
Yeah guys, I know now that there have been threads like this in the past, but they have all pretty much stopped in terms of regular posts and stuff, and I'm pretty new to TSR anyway so I didn't really see them :smile:

Fair enough then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissJade
Thats me out haha

You have a sense of humour from what I can tell, so that should be fine :wink:
Original post by Boitzkrieg
I will say it again

No flat chest
No flat bottom

Lol. You've posted this in about 5 threads. I think we get it.
Reply 38
Average height
Blonde
size 6 with toned body.
Ds/Es and very large bottom
Hazel eyes
Long/medium hair

The usual personality stuff as well.

MUST HAVE NICE FEET
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by yaboy
MUST HAVE NICE FEET