The Student Room Group

13 year old boy raped for not having a phone worth stealing

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

I despair with society.
Reply 2
My bad it says the boy who raped him was 14 at the time, he's 15 now.
Reply 3
wow thought peckham was notorious for gang violence guns knives but male on male rape?..
Reply 4
"The 15-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was sentenced to four years detention after previously pleading guilty to two counts of rape at Inner London Crown Court."

So, commit rape 3 times and get only 4 years. Yeah, sounds reasonable :rolleyes:
Saw this in the paper quite a while ago , its very sickening . Just a very sick individual tbh , I doubt they would all go that far.
This is sick :frown: Really sick...
Absolutely sickening.
Disgusting thing to happen.

There's really not enough awareness of this sort of thing though. When people say rape it's automatically assumed a man forcing himself on a woman, I think society doesn't do anywhere near enough to support the victims of homosexual rape.
Sadenning :frown: And what annoys me more is that the VICTIM was bullied as a result. Not that bullying the offender is OK as well, but I wouldn't intervene if he was.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 10
Disgusting crime. The rapist should be given life for something like that.

The story is very saddening, how he was bullied, how couldn't turn his family and how he changed.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 11
I feel for the victim but I still don't understand what was going on in his head. Why would he go with him to some even more stupidly isolated place? I guess he is 13 and doesn't know any better but still if I put myself in his shoes I would have done things very differently.
:eek: SMH
Original post by Mad Vlad
I despair with society.

I couldn't agree more, this is utterly horrifying.
Not surprised its Peckham, full of scumbags, hope the scumbag gets revealed and people know who he is. I would like to offer condolences to the boy and his family throughout this terrible ordeal
wtf heard of guys getting stripped but raped? raaaaah. also such a pathetic sentencing, guarantee this kid is going to commit more crimes in the future.
Reply 16
Really dreadful.

Original post by ImNew
I feel for the victim but I still don't understand what was going on in his head. Why would he go with him to some even more stupidly isolated place? I guess he is 13 and doesn't know any better but still if I put myself in his shoes I would have done things very differently.

It's not his fault.
Reply 17
Should just put a bullet in the ****ers head and be done with it. I don't really care what people think about humane justice, in my book taxes shouldn't be paying to keep a moron like that in jail. A news story of this guy getting raped or having the **** kicked out of him so that he can no longer walk in youth offenders would make my day.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ImNew

Well two year apart may not seem like much, but at 13 and 15 height and size can vary greatly, the victim obviously thought that if he did as he was told he could walk away unharmed and only lose some possessions. How was he to know the attacker was a closet homosexual with a fetish for dominating young boys?
I have no words.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending