The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Does anyone plan to stay in Victoria Hall Wembley?

I stayed there last year, you'd have to pay all the cost regardless when you move in. They often have rooms available even if the academic year started. I moved in, in late october.
Original post by StylaBoy
I stayed there last year, you'd have to pay all the cost regardless when you move in. They often have rooms available even if the academic year started. I moved in, in late october.

Just wondering what it was like staying there
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Tinkerbell34

because i have two contracts in my hand at the moment, so I wanna give up this as this one is further from school but still i really love the place!
Reply 3
Original post by Tinkerbell34

well I can¨t really compare since it was my very first time moving in & living on my own but it¨s pretty much straightforward, if you chose Studio (which i did), you get basically 1 room, where a kitchen is fit in, a large table, a monitor mounted to the wall which also comes with a stand if you chose to bring your own PC. A bed, though the matress is not comfortable. Bed duvet you have to provide yourself.

There is also a bathroom, and large wardrobe. Every now and then, there is room inspections, so you need to make sure it¨s tidy. Also there is a smoke alarm in your room, so be careful if you decide to cook yourself:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending