The Student Room Group

Ladies: What do you like about your bodies?

Inspired by this thread:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2426117

One user suggested a thread about what you like about your bodies as opposed to dislike. Hopefully someone hasn't already made this!

So, what do you like about your physical appearance? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I like the size of my boobs :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by AreebWithaHat

I'm sure you have a lovely pair, darlin'.
Reply 3
My hair and eyes.
Original post by eliza.anne
I'm sure you have a lovely pair, darlin'.

y-you mean it? :cry2:
I also like my boobs. Used to hate them for being small but they've grown on me (literally too).

Not particularly something I like, but the skin on my face has massively improved and I am grateful for it. Just need the rest of my body to catch up now.
Reply 6
y-you mean it? :cry2:

Sure thang sugartits.
Reply 7
Original post by brendonbackflip
I also like my boobs. Used to hate them for being small but they've grown on me (literally too).

Not particularly something I like, but the skin on my face has massively improved and I am grateful for it. Just need the rest of my body to catch up now.

Did you have acne before or? I used to have horrific acne so I like my skin now too :redface: I also like my boobs, eyes and hair.
I really like my boobs, bum and eyes :smile: I also like how thick my hair is, although seeing as I'm going to China in a week I've cut it short 'cause it gets really hot in summer where I'm going :smile:
Reply 9
I like my legs. :biggrin: Obviously we all have parts of our bodies that we hate, but it's your imperfections that set you apart from everyone else and make you beautiful :h:
Like this positive thread, good on you OP! um i like my height (weird i know but i think 5ft5 is a good height for a girl). I also like my facial structure. Its gone a little chubby but ive started eating healthier so it should go back to how it was in no time. I also like my hands lol
My scars.
I like my middle fingers, they come in handy.
To be honest theres not much i don't like about my body, the only thing i particularly don't like about myself is my chubby face and lack of cheekbones/jaw line.

1. I have big, oval shaped eyes which people often comment on.
2. My lips are quite plump
3. I have nice boobs, not small or massive.
4. I have long, slender legs

I don't care if i sound up myself :cool:
b00bs, only good thing that comes out of being a lil' chub.
Funny how i find it much easier to think of bad stuff than good. Erm.. I like my eyes. People have told me i have nice skin aswell, i hardly ever get any spots or stuff like that
Reply 16
It this thread only for gals?
I like my legs and my bum
Reply 18
kudos to you OP for making a thread that doesn't focus on insecurities and whatnot :smile:
I like the size of my hips, I like how muscular my legs are, and I love my arse.

Shall we compare?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending