The Student Room Group

Stupidest answers you have given in exams/school work

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
i remember shouting Burnley a lot too.
Reply 61
Don't remember.
In my GCSE electronics final exam (worth a huge percentage) the final question asked me to name two pieces of equipment based on their pictures. I didn't know either so put Death Star and Millenium Falcon.

Still got an A.
Reply 63
Original post by KristineS
A geography test a few years ago asked "Which African country does this flag represent?" The entire test was based on a few pages we were supposed to read as homework, so nothing important. My answer, as I had no clue? Narnia.

Also, some tasks on the test gave minus points if we answered wrong. I ended up with a score of -7, which means I would be better off not answering any of the questions...

Wow! According to you, my current location is in Africa...nice
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 64
as you tell , i was terrible at geography
Reply 65
i remember being in a DT lesson once and the teacher asked to name how many squares were on a piece of paper and loads of people were saying millions and i said 1000 and people looked at me like i was stupid and then the teacher said i was correct.
Reply 66
"Force is measured in Joules"

...my teacher said I deserved to be shot, and rightly so! :colondollar:
In my biology mock for, I think, unit 2 at GCSE, I got distracted halfway through a question. The question: What is a hormone? My answer? A hormone. My friends still tease about it, and I'm just so thankful that it was a mock... it's quite amusing thinking back on it. :biggrin:
Okay maybe it doesn't count as it was in my year 6 SATs, but the question asked why birds have hollow bones. My answer?

So the air can go through them and help them fly. :facepalm: Seriously, what was I thinking? :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending