The Student Room Group

Wrong course year on my application

Hi guys this is my first post. I finally received my declaration today and after starting to read through the letter I noticed it said I was starting the first year of my foundation degree course although I'll actually be starting my second. I decided to check the student finance website and it showed that I had indeed made an error and said I was on my first year. Is this a big problem which could cause problems in the future or can I just shrug it off and send back my declaration to them? Any help would be appreciated.
Original post by tyhamo
Hi guys this is my first post. I finally received my declaration today and after starting to read through the letter I noticed it said I was starting the first year of my foundation degree course although I'll actually be starting my second. I decided to check the student finance website and it showed that I had indeed made an error and said I was on my first year. Is this a big problem which could cause problems in the future or can I just shrug it off and send back my declaration to them? Any help would be appreciated.

Send declaration back to them, and call them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending