The Student Room Group

keep failing driving theory

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
If you have the driving theory cd, play it on your computer and just do the exams, the questions are normally similar to your theory test in the centre :biggrin: it took me a week to do mine, was pretty straight forward

Posted from TSR Mobile
download the app from google play and read the highway code. Check out this website http://k79.com/uk-driving-theory-test/index.php.
Reply 3
Original post by perfezione
I'v failed my driving theory test 3 times now and have my 4th attempt at the theory test on friday. So i have a week to revise for it. When i get my results i always manage to get one question wrong from each section.

As i have little time, does anyone have any really good and fast tips how to revise everything ?

use the £2 app via playstore/applestore. The official one that says it has over 970 questions and has the icon of a L logo.

There's also a hazard perception app so if you need help on that test as well get the app for that too. I didn't use it as the £2 official app was all I needed.
Reply 4
Original post by Ameenk95
If you have the driving theory cd, play it on your computer and just do the exams, the questions are normally similar to your theory test in the centre :biggrin: it took me a week to do mine, was pretty straight forward

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by singleandrich
download the app from google play and read the highway code. Check out this website http://k79.com/uk-driving-theory-test/index.php.

Original post by MSI_10
use the £2 app via playstore/applestore. The official one that says it has over 970 questions and has the icon of a L logo.

There's also a hazard perception app so if you need help on that test as well get the app for that too. I didn't use it as the £2 official app was all I needed.

Thank you :smile:
I'v failed my driving theory test 3 times now and have my 4th attempt at the theory test on friday. So i have a week to revise for it. When i get my results i always manage to get one question wrong from each section.

As i have little time, does anyone have any really good and fast tips how to revise everything ?

Dont flop and clear your inbox
Reply 7
Original post by farrisraza786
Dont flop and clear your inbox

Doneeee ! Stalker
Reply 8

Clear inbox idiot -.-

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending