The Student Room Group

What's the first thing you'd buy if you won the lottery?

Say about £30million. I think I'd buy a stradavarius violin or perhaps some chewits for the Lolz!

Scroll to see replies

Pepsi Max to calm me down. :lol:
Reply 2
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Pepsi Max to calm me down. :lol:

I think I might actually buy a lifetime supply of Pepsi Max and tuna mayo sandwiches!
Original post by Lord Harold
I think I might actually buy a lifetime supply of Pepsi Max and tuna mayo sandwiches!

Oooh, a lifetime supply of Pepsi Max and pickled onion Monster Munch would be good, haha.
Reply 4
Oooh, a lifetime supply of Pepsi Max and pickled onion Monster Munch would be good, haha.

Imagine a Pepsi max swimming pool!:rolleyes:

Oh my gosh, that would be amazing! Weird, but amazing.
Reply 6
Realistically, a taxi ride to claim the prize.

After that, I would invite the relatives to have a dinner with a typical celebratory vintage champagne, order an Audi R8 V10, spend at least eight hours in an A380 simulator, start a company and give a well aimed donation to my university so that I could do my dissertation research properly! Then, carry on with life. :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7

I want one!!
Reply 8
I would go to my bank and withdraw £1m in £50 notes, so I could just go home and just stare at it :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
probably a 10/10 prostitute to celebrate
Reply 10
a decent house, holliday home in a tropical country (will probably spend like 10million in total on this)
put 10 million in the bank
play around with the other 10 million, giving it out to charity, ****ing about with it giving people free **** etc etc
I love playing the millionaire game. Well, I reckon sorting out my family with whatever the hell I decide to buy them, paying my brother and sisters uni fees, whatever, will take about 6 million max. Which leaves 24 million for me. Woo! I have no idea what I'd buy first. A boat. Honestly though if I were a millionaire I would spend most of my time doing degrees just for fun, have my boat and live in Cornwall, so I could travel around in my yacht but still have an awesome place to live. And I'd invest some so then a steady amount could go to charity over many years rather than just dumping a lump sum on them. Oh, and I'd buy a proper lightsaber for myself. And fancy scuba diving kit. :biggrin: I'd finish my current degree and then seeing as I'd be a millionaire I could stop be a coward and see if I am actually any good at acting and see if I could ever get into drama school. That's what I'd do.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by smd4std
a decent house, holliday home in a tropical country (will probably spend like 10million in total on this)
play around with the other 10 million, giving it out to charity, ****ing about with it giving people free **** etc etc

Does your new gang not need funding? You could buy some well sick knives an ****!

For some reason this reminded me of Bride and Prejudice and the three swimming pools joke
Original post by smd4std

You would be so broke after a month… Bank? Charity? Throw it into the Sun and you would at least reduce the inflation a bit.
Reply 15
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
For some reason this reminded me of Bride and Prejudice and the three swimming pools joke

I know the one, with the hot, cold and empty one!

[video="youtube;a0zUQZ8W6ug"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0zUQZ8W6ug[/video]
I know the one, with the hot, cold and empty one!

Yep! That would be so fun to do. I would have an awesome house with a massive library set out like a maze and I'd have one of those sliding staircases so I could run around every Christmas pretending to be Jack Skellington
Reply 18
The very first thing I will buy is a Lamborghini Aventador Roadster, mainly because i'm a car nut and omg its my dream car :coma: I could stare at it for a whole day... not to mention rolling with the crew and picking up girls in the city for the lulz haha
Reply 19
My own flat, for sure.

Quick Reply

Latest