The Student Room Group

Which Celebrities have you been told you look like?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by SpiggyTopes
Prince Harry, except with brown hair.

and do you think you look like him?
Ronan O'Gara and Andy Murray... neither of whom really resembles me at all.
Reply 42
Matt Smith....I don't even have brown hair
Original post by hbk4894
and do you think you look like him?

No, although I'm told it quite a lot :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Alex Pettyfer (on a good day, I guess!) and, more frequently, Thomas Sangster. Unfortunately, hardly anyone can remember his name, so instead, I get, "Hey, you like the kid in Love Actually!" :colonhash:
I think people are genuinely taking the piss, but I've been told I look like Chrissy Teigen. In my bloody dreams, eh? :rolleyes:

I think the comparisons must come from the fact that I'm half Oriental and have got quite full cheeks/a round face like hers, and am not exactly wee-busted as my gran would put it.

But that's it, and I was about to say I'd murder for all her other bits, but that just sounds so terribly wrong...
Reply 46
I've been told i look like "a young michael jackson" numerous times... I don't know if that's a compliment or not :curious:
Ariana Grande. I don't see it though aha
Evan Ross (Diana Ross' son, he was in 90210 for a while, not sure he counts as a celebrity)
Reply 49
Neil from The Young Ones. I'm a girl :sad:
Apparently I look like Alec Trevelyan from GoldenEye (Sean Bean)
I've been told I look like Alice Cullen from 'Twilight' because of my hairstyle, I suppose... even though I've had this hairstyle for over 5 years, I'm recognisable by it! I don't mind because she's pretty, but it sometimes gets annoying when I hear: "Oh my God, she's like that girl from that film.. you know.. 'Twilight'!" "Oh yeaaah!"

profile_picture_by_x_emerlilly_x-d6lxsse.pngALICECULLEN.jpg

Looking at that photo reminds me how much I need to go for regular haircuts... My fringe is getting long again...
(edited 10 years ago)
Jackie chan actor
Mesual ozil footballer german
Jay sean
Lindsay Lohan, some say Elizabeth Taylor but that's more to do with my superb acting.
Reply 54
ZOe Saldana. I get that quite a lot.
I knew I guy who looked like rowan Atkinson. I could never look at him properly with his face screaming Mr Bean.
Reply 56
Matt Damon? I'm not even sure if that is a good thing :confused:
I've been told I look like both Andrew Garfield and Daniel Radcliffe.
Quasimodo.
Someone told me I looks like Dionne Bromfield.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending