The Student Room Group

If I'm funny like Nathan from misfits, will girls 'dig' me?

If you know what I mean.

The character of Nathan in Misfits is an hilarious guy. Girls seem to like. I might not have curly hair, or an irish accent, but, I can still be funny, right?

I have his sort of humour, does anyone have any tips that can help me copy his humour even more?
Reply 1
I don't watch bum TV! - Why do you have to develop an alter-ego to get pussay? Are you not good enough to be yourself?
Reply 2
I only need to copy his humor, the rest of me will score the deal. The humor he has has is pretty similar to me anyway, I just need outside tips to help me channel his humor.
Reply 3
Original post by The bum.
If you know what I mean.

The character of Nathan in Misfits is an hilarious guy. Girls seem to like. I might not have curly hair, or an irish accent, but, I can still be funny, right?

I have his sort of humour, does anyone have any tips that can help me copy his humour even more?

Soon enough people will notice you're trying to copy a tv personality and keeping it up will be pretty difficult. Why bother (especially when the person you're trying to copy isn't even real)? Nathan from Misfits is also a bit of a dick sometimes, if you tried to be like him in front of real people you'll probably get a slap from some of the girls you're trying to impress and I reckon most of them fell for the irish accent before his jokes.
Who on earth is Nathan and what is Misfits.
Goodness I really need to keep up with the media. :K:
It sounds to me like you're asking how you can mold yourself into a tool. Honestly, from what I hear girls say about Nathan, it has more to do with his looks and Irish accent than his sense of humour.

Lots of shallow women will only call a guy funny if they think he's good looking, I guess they feel less shallow for saying it.

You're a tool though, regardless.
Reply 6
Maybe the pre-schoolers.
Seriously, don't copy someone else because it wouldn't work, you'd probably just look like a ****, some people have a natural funny flair, anyway some girls would like Nathan whilst some would hate him. There'll definitely be girls that'll like you for you

Posted from TSR Mobile
:lolwut:

Fake people, fake people everywhere!
He's funny to watch and good-looking, I'm pretty sure in real life you'd earn some slaps and people would get seriously irritated with you being like that all the time.
I can't imagine you're being serious but if you actually are then you have some identity issues.
You can only be yourself, so why not be the best that you can be rather than copying a fictional character?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending