The Student Room Group

Anyone had a interview with Tesco?

HeyHey,

I had a interview with tesco 2 days a go and I haven't received a response, I know it's still early days.

Has anyone had a interview with tesco? If so how long did it take them to get back to you + Will they get back to me even if im unsuccessful?

:biggrin:
Had an interview with them last year. If you're successful they phone back quite quickly, say in 3 or 4 days. If you're unsuccessful they'll post a letter, which will arrive maybe 1-2 weeks after your interview.
Reply 2
I had an interview as a till operator or whatever they call them. About 30 minutes after the interview I got called up and told I was successful. So in essence you shouldn't have to wait to long to get a response. Good luck OP!
Reply 3
Original post by Mellowhigh
I had an interview as a till operator or whatever they call them. About 30 minutes after the interview I got called up and told I was successful. So in essence you shouldn't have to wait to long to get a response. Good luck OP!

30 minutes? wow.

They might as well have told you there and then, they said that I may not receive a response for a week and a half due to the amount of people they are interviewing :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending