The Student Room Group

ritu goes to the united kingdom!

ok so i am a graduate student from India:smile:.i did my ug in comparative literature.now i am really interested to do my post grads abroad,uk is where i want to study.:tongue: After doing a lot of research i have singled out Edinburgh University,Royal Holloway,Durham Uni & king's college for-english literature or comparative literature or something similar. the list may elongate later on:s-smilie:. i would love to go to oxford but then it is one of the best and it would be really expensive if don't get any scholarships. i am excited as well as scared because moving away 1000 of miles away from home and that too in a completely different culture is quite scary. I would love to hear what you people have to say about my course,life abroad,the things to look out for,any kind of advice,suggestions,warnings,etc are welcome. I would also love to hear the perspective of international students. and how hard is it to make friends with other students especially since i am from a different part of the world?:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending