The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Aired
Module 5 is worth 90? That's including the coursework though isn't it?

Module 8 includes coursework mate not module 5 or 6. Hey for the essay can we literally put down anything or is there negative marking involved...cz i forget some **** then il just make it up:frown:
Reply 21
Wait, are you talking about AQA A or AQA B?
Reply 22
My strategy is to read a topic through, then go through again n make a poster, it helps me sort it out in my head (cos i have to organise my thoughts first to decide how i'm gona do it!) and also gives me a visual way to remember it for future, seems to work for me, i pulled my grade up last yr frm an E to an A when i resat!!:biggrin: give it a bash!
Reply 23
Aqa A
Saffie
i'm starting to warm to that idea. I like that theres no mark scheme for the synoptic essay, so I can write what i like and make it sound biological :biggrin: And also its only worth 60 UMS whereas module 5+6 are 90 each, so technically its not as important :yy:

There are mark schemes from the essay, they started that last year. :p: It has a list of acceptable topics.
Reply 25
Aired
Module 5 is worth 90? That's including the coursework though isn't it?
i'm talking about aqa A. And no that isn't including cw.

asian_cuty- no you can't make stuff up!! but you get marks based on the markers instincts, and the markers are biologists :p:
Reply 26
oxygenbubbles
There are mark schemes from the essay, they started that last year. :p: It has a list of acceptable topics.
wow. then i think the 2006 specification is wrong :s:

Latest

Trending

Trending