The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Question about transcripts and diplomas

Hellooo. Probably a stupid question but thought I'd ask here instead of emailing the uni.

I'm in 4th year (well, going into), and obviously thinking about MSc choices. In order to apply, both the unis I've been thinking about ask for an "Original or certified copy of Academic Transcript from your Bachelor degree" and a "Certified copy of your bachelor diploma (or statement from university that the diploma will be provided at a specified later date)"
Ok, so the transcript I can order at http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/students/academic/letters/requestforendorsedacademictranscript/ for £13 it seems. Is this correct?

Obviously I won't have actually graduated by the time I apply, so I need a statement saying the diploma will be provided at a later date. Does anyone know if they are able to do this (for free?!)?

Thanks!
You receive 4 copies of your transcript at graduation. My housemate applied and had offers for all her MA choices before graduation - she contacted the university to get a copy of her transcript to send to her first choice, but they told her to wait until after graduation. Her MA university were fine with waiting!
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
Original post by Holly Unsightly
You receive 4 copies of your transcript at graduation. My housemate applied and had offers for all her MA choices before graduation - she contacted the university to get a copy of her transcript to send to her first choice, but they told her to wait until after graduation. Her MA university were fine with waiting!

Thanks for the info! It says for both of my unis the deadline for applications is 1 April, so I was really unsure about how to apply while still in uni. They're both overseas so it might be a bit different.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending