The Student Room Group

Anyone going to Heythrop College?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TiffanyJayne
Hey guys, I'm studying Philosophy as a first year at Heythrop & going to be in Alban Halls too!

Has anyone else not received an accommodation pack? I suppose it's not a huge deal as I know the moving in date etc but I'm a little worried I don't have one yet.

On a more cheery note I'm excited for freshers week, hopefully see some of you there, message me if you want to talk before the term starts as I would love to get to know a few people :smile:

Hello! I've been emailed things that we have to sign and post back, have you had that?
I'm so excited too!! :biggrin:
Oh awesome, yeah I've had that, is that all we get? If so I guess I was worried for nothing :P

Haha love the excitement! Have you started shopping for stuff for halls? I bought a few essentials like mugs and glasses... not the most exciting things but now I can't wait to move in!
Original post by eliza.middleton
Hello! Heythrop College is my firm for philosophy (I need BBB :s-smilie:)

Has anyone else got this as their firm and if so how do you feel?

I also have a place in Alban Hall and was wondering if any of my possible future neighbours are out there?

Let me know!! :biggrin:

Original post by Jordan*P
I'm coming! Studying Philosophy, Religion and Ethics and also have my place at Alban Hall :smile: can't wait!!!

Original post by JKMoore
I've got a place to study Theology at Heythrop! Just applied for a place at Alban Hall too (due to not realising I could apply for one earlier). Can't wait for September, particularly because the term starts on my birthday :biggrin:

Original post by VictoriaEmily
I got a place at Heythrop to study philosophy, religion and ethics and also have place at Alban Hall! :smile:

Original post by TiffanyJayne
Hey guys, I'm studying Philosophy as a first year at Heythrop & going to be in Alban Halls too!

Has anyone else not received an accommodation pack? I suppose it's not a huge deal as I know the moving in date etc but I'm a little worried I don't have one yet.

On a more cheery note I'm excited for freshers week, hopefully see some of you there, message me if you want to talk before the term starts as I would love to get to know a few people :smile:

Don't know if this thread is dead or not but just wanna say I'm going to haythrop too in two weeks to study theology, quite a small college I've been told so I imagine all the heythrop tsrians will meet whether they know it or not
(edited 10 years ago)
I visited Heythrop for an A Level Conference a few months ago and I really like the look of it, I will be going to Uni next September so you guys will have to tell me what its like :P
Hi everyone! :smile:

I'm moving into Alban hall tomorrow too!! Gonna be studying philosophy :smile: sooo excited but very nervous as well! I'm sure you all are too! Omg it's TOMORROW! If anyone wants to have a chat or anything just message me on here or tweet me on @MariaSavolainen
Would be lovely to chat :smile: I know it's a bit late now lol cos I'll see some of you tomorrow but yeah if you want a chat I'm here :smile:
Original post by maria_savolainen
Hi everyone! :smile:

I'm moving into Alban hall tomorrow too!! Gonna be studying philosophy :smile: sooo excited but very nervous as well! I'm sure you all are too! Omg it's TOMORROW! If anyone wants to have a chat or anything just message me on here or tweet me on @MariaSavolainen
Would be lovely to chat :smile: I know it's a bit late now lol cos I'll see some of you tomorrow but yeah if you want a chat I'm here :smile:

Hi! I've been accepted for Heythrop 2014 entry and was just wondering how you were finding Alban Halls? Do you reckon you could post any pictures of your room? :smile: I'm not too fussed, I'd just like a rough idea of what it's like there! I've visited the campus but not seen the halls (obviously!)

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending