The Student Room Group

Occupational Therapy 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi guys, i sent my application off a couple of weeks ago and got an interview from UEA today! does anyone know what to expect from it??
Original post by ruthghaly
Hi guys, i sent my application off a couple of weeks ago and got an interview from UEA today! does anyone know what to expect from it??

Hey me too!! When's your interview? Mines on the 11th Dec :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by Sophie1994
Hey me too!! When's your interview? Mines on the 11th Dec :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey!, mine is the 11th Dec too! is yours the morning or afternoon? :smile:
Hey!, mine is the 11th Dec too! is yours the morning or afternoon? :smile:

Afternoon :smile: super excited for it! Yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Afternoon :smile: super excited for it! Yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahh mines in the morning because the afternoon slots were all filled up by the time i got to register! good luck for yours though!!
Reply 25
Just got an interview from Oxford Brookes as well! but it talks about having a written task on the day.. anyone know what that may be on??:s-smilie:
ahh mines in the morning because the afternoon slots were all filled up by the time i got to register! good luck for yours though!!

Haha you too! Do you know what the day involves? I'm a bit bomb out as the cost for train ad accommodation is starting build up for me! Congrats for interview from oxford Brooke's! I've inly heard back from UEA

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Ahh you guys are making me nervous! I Haven't even finished my personal statement or asked referrees if I can use them yet eek

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Haha you too! Do you know what the day involves? I'm a bit bomb out as the cost for train ad accommodation is starting build up for me! Congrats for interview from oxford Brooke's! I've inly heard back from UEA

Posted from TSR Mobile

umm i think it says on a link in the email, but like a literacy and numeracy test, a talk on the OT course and then 4, 5 min interviews about why you want to do the course, about OT, work experience etc?
Reply 29
Sent mine off last week and still haven't heard anything! I applied to UEA, Canterbury Christ, Southbank, Oxford Brookes and Northampton.
It's so annoying so many people in my year sent their UCAS form off yesterday and they already have three conditional offers! I know it's because the courses aren't the same but I hate waiting around haha.

Has anyone else heard anything back from the Unis?
Reply 30
Hi
Don't worry I sent mine off ages ago and I've not heard anything yet x :smile:
Hi all,
I recently sent off my UCAS application to Cumbria, Coventry, Canterbury Christ Church, London South Bank and Bournemouth. I had emails and offers for interviews for Cumbria and Coventry, my Coventry interview is on the 22nd January, does anyone else have this date?
I am still waiting to hear on the other universities with regards to interviews etc, is anyone else in the same boat?
Reply 32
Hey has anyone heard from Canterbury yet. Im worried as ive not heard anything yet. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Anyone else got an interview for Sheffield Hallam?

Or has anyone heard from University of Liverpool yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by emmajane96
Anyone else got an interview for Sheffield Hallam?

Or has anyone heard from University of Liverpool yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't heard anything from Liverpool yet, neither has anyone that I've spoke to - I think they may just be slow because they apparently don't interview x
I've got an interview for Sheffield Hallam on the 24th of January and heard back from Liverpool today! I've been invited to a visit day :smile:
Have you heard back from either?
Original post by claireatherton
I've got an interview for Sheffield Hallam on the 24th of January and heard back from Liverpool today! I've been invited to a visit day :smile:

So does this mean Liverpool has started giving out offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Original post by claireatherton

Im the exact same, I've got an interview for Sheffield Hallam too! And heard from Liverpool today too!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emmajane96
Im the exact same, I've got an interview for Sheffield Hallam too! And heard from Liverpool today too!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When's your interview for Sheffield?:smile: are you going to the selection day?☺️
Original post by lazylizzo
Hey has anyone heard from Canterbury yet. Im worried as ive not heard anything yet. X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope I have not heard anything yet, only got that email from them to say if they decline me it'll be through UCAS track but if I am chosen for an interview it will be sent via post. Did you receive that email also?

CCCU is my first choice so fingers crossed!!

Quick Reply

Latest