The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Computer science at queen mary

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by nathano14
I got CCcd grades, including a C in Computing and Maths. What's the chances of me getting in to QMUL via clearing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Best thing to do would be to call them up and ask I think. Good luck!
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
I should be starting CS in september too, nice to meet everyone. :smile:
Reply 22
I'm doing a BSc too. Haven't had a welcome email though, so don't know much about anything :/
Reply 23
Original post by juicy_juice
Now it's a mixture of both Pasquale and Huntbach so it shouldn't be problem. A few of the modules have changed since I was in the first year. There is no computer architecture. Probability and matrices is now in the 2nd year. It seems like they made it easier.

Its cos they were changing the resit policies and that crap.........we are just guinea pigs to them :angry:
Reply 24
Original post by ummi1
Hi guys who has gotten a place at queen mary for bsc computer science? Worried ill b the only girl! Lol :colondollar:

yeah me too and do u guys anthing about unii.com so u can meet people in the same course and unni
Reply 25
When I studied Computer Engineering at Queen Mary roughly 20% of the department's students in my year were girls lol
Reply 26
Hey there, I'm also gonna be studying Computer Science! I'm a little nervous since I missed all the open days and have no idea what it's going to be like! Anyone want to volunteer in helping me out? lol :colondollar:

Nice to meet you all!
Reply 27
Original post by Tooi
Hey there, I'm also gonna be studying Computer Science! I'm a little nervous since I missed all the open days and have no idea what it's going to be like! Anyone want to volunteer in helping me out? lol :colondollar:

Nice to meet you all!

what do you need to know?
Reply 28
Original post by Iqbal007
what do you need to know?

Just want to know how to get around really! :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by Tooi
Just want to know how to get around really! :smile:

in terms of general transport or between lectures, etc?
Reply 30
Original post by Iqbal007
in terms of general transport or between lectures, etc?

Yeah, between lectures. I'm fine in regards to transport!
Reply 31
Original post by Tooi
Yeah, between lectures. I'm fine in regards to transport!

Labs are all in the itl building nar drapers west side entrance...........lectures could be anywhere, we are campus based so it should be fine, most would be held in the larger well known lecture theaters.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending