The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Confirmation email - clearing

Hi everyone,

I have a verbal offer from Nottingham and received this through clearing around 10-11 this morning and have been waiting for a confirmation email. Just a bit worried at the moment until I see the email.

Does anyone know when this will be sent?

Thanks
Reply 1
chase it up, what have you got to lose?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey!
I'm having the same problem, I'm especially worried because the phone lines seemed so dodgy today, they kept cutting off. I have two other friends who are going to nottingham through clearing, and one of them has recieved their confirmation where as my other friend and I haven't. Have you? Arghhhhhhhh i just wanna get my confirmation and then I can finally relax!
Reply 3
Original post by iamasecret
Hey!
I'm having the same problem, I'm especially worried because the phone lines seemed so dodgy today, they kept cutting off. I have two other friends who are going to nottingham through clearing, and one of them has recieved their confirmation where as my other friend and I haven't. Have you? Arghhhhhhhh i just wanna get my confirmation and then I can finally relax!

After waiting all night and receiving nothing I phoned up and they said some people did not get them and they would send it out again. Received my email this morning :smile:

If you don't mind me asking what course are you doing?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
Hey!

Original post by polecon
After waiting all night and receiving nothing I phoned up and they said some people did not get them and they would send it out again. Received my email this morning :smile:

Just to check, do you both now have this confirmed in writing/online? :smile:
Reply 5
Hi guys,

I´m having too many problems. I called to UWE clearing this morning and I was told that the previous email which I send it didn´t reach them, so I send it again and of course I call clearing again and they told me that they can not open my attachment because is "rar", so I send 2 emails with all my attachment one by one and now, I´m trying call in order to confirm if my emails are fine now and what I need to do, and the lines are so busy.
What do I need to do after sending an email to clearing?
Reply 6
Original post by rosapp
Hi guys,

I´m having too many problems. I called to UWE clearing this morning and I was told that the previous email which I send it didn´t reach them, so I send it again and of course I call clearing again and they told me that they can not open my attachment because is "rar", so I send 2 emails with all my attachment one by one and now, I´m trying call in order to confirm if my emails are fine now and what I need to do, and the lines are so busy.
What do I need to do after sending an email to clearing?

This is actually in the University of Nottingham forum.

This is a dedicated Results and Clearing forum: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=6

There's also a forum for UWE generally: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=292

But so long as you've sent the emails, and you're following it up with a phone call, it sounds like you're on track and they can tell you about any next steps when you get through on the phone :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by DarkWhite
Just to check, do you both now have this confirmed in writing/online? :smile:

Yes! Received email on Friday and UCAS letter today :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by DarkWhite
This is actually in the University of Nottingham forum.

This is a dedicated Results and Clearing forum: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=6

There's also a forum for UWE generally: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=292

But so long as you've sent the emails, and you're following it up with a phone call, it sounds like you're on track and they can tell you about any next steps when you get through on the phone :smile:

Hi,

Thanks for your swift reply. I´m sorry, only after posting that did I realised that it was actually in the university of Nottingham forum. Finally, I got an email from Clearing saying that my application is being dealt with by different faculty and they should contact me soon. So I´m waiting.
Reply 9
Original post by polecon

I'm doing contemporary Chinese studies with international relations, sorry for the late reply, I never use this site aha. Yourself?
Reply 10
I'm doing contemporary Chinese studies with international relations, sorry for the late reply, I never use this site aha. Yourself?

I'm doing Accounting and Finance for Contemporary China.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending