The Student Room Group

Getting A level results

I took my A level exams at West Derby school in Liverpool as an external candidate but the school has refused to communicate about how I get my exam results or what my grades actually are and they have even gone so far as to suggest legal action will be taken to stop me from viewing my results . I have telephoned, sent a letter and e-mailed asking for my grades. I have already been on UCAS track which has confirmed my University place but I want to know my results is there another way I can find my results.
Reply 1
Original post by Ben2013
I took my A level exams at West Derby school in Liverpool as an external candidate but the school has refused to communicate about how I get my exam results or what my grades actually are and they have even gone so far as to suggest legal action will be taken to stop me from viewing my results . I have telephoned, sent a letter and e-mailed asking for my grades. I have already been on UCAS track which has confirmed my University place but I want to know my results is there another way I can find my results.

Has the school given a reason as to why they won't give you your results? You should be able to collect them from the school like the majority of candidates.

On the bright side, you're going to university so congratulations!
Original post by Ben2013

What reason have the school given for refusing to communicate? Is there some form of dispute?

If your place shows as confirmed on Track then you know that your uni place is safe, so at least you don't need to worry about that. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest