The Student Room Group

Got called for a interview! Help??

I got called for a interview after a few emails back and forth with someone from the admissions a couple of months ago, I never applied but they emailed me last week and asked me for an interview tomorrow, because of a late withdraw. I never applied to the school so I'm a bit nervous, because I didn't think they would like me if I applied anyways. So what are usually the questions they ask at these interviews? And should i be nervous? It's for charterhouse school btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rosie0101
I got called for a interview after a few emails back and forth with someone from the admissions a couple of months ago, I never applied but they emailed me last week and asked me for an interview tomorrow, because of a late withdraw. I never applied to the school so I'm a bit nervous, because I didn't think they would like me if I applied anyways. So what are usually the questions they ask at these interviews? And should i be nervous? It's for charterhouse school btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is going to be buried in this forum today, since it is results day. Post in the A levels forum.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending