The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Theology & Religious Studies?? :)

Anyone studying this? I look like I'm the only one at the moment!! :smile:
Well i`m sure you aren`t the only one, :smile:
I`m in with joint honors of History and Theology and Religious Studies, so currently playing the waiting game :wink:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Whey that's 3 people I know now and i know! Chester's freshers is really late :frown:
Well its a good start :smile:

It is quite late, although will still be a laugh, have you got any idea when we get the information about whether we have got accommodation, mainly as don`t fancy living in a box for my first term :smile:
You will find out in early September about accommodation. There's more information available online http://www.chester.ac.uk/campus-life/accommodation/applying
Reply 5
Original post by Penny for a Guy
Well its a good start :smile:

It is quite late, although will still be a laugh, have you got any idea when we get the information about whether we have got accommodation, mainly as don`t fancy living in a box for my first term :smile:

I'm so bad at using this website! Yeah i really want Hollybank because it would be right by where my lectures were, do you have facebook because I'm really bad at using this website.

www.facebook.com/stephanessie
(gay url)
Will add you, have you had your accom yet, I`m on the fifth floor of Summer house
Reply 7
Well i`m sure you aren`t the only one, :smile:
I`m in with joint honors of History and Theology and Religious Studies, so currently playing the waiting game :wink:

Woohoo! Someone doing the SAME course as me!
Always good, have you had a look at xny of the units? i like the look of the medieval bits myself, although freshers first and mindless drinking awaits, :smile:
Have you spoken to any others doing H/RS, as you are the first ive spoke to doing the course. bring on Sunday :wink:
Reply 9
Most of the modules look like introduction stuff but I chose the medieval module, I like the look of that one too. I've never been much of a fan of modern history. I haven't spoken to anyone else doing h&rs
True, but then again we have to start somewhere, mainly as forgot pretty much everything with this 2 month break, i`m looking forward to the second year option of doing about the Crusades, hopefully nice and politically correct :smile:
I dislike Modern History as well, mainly as I feel it focuses too much on the Yanks, all of my A level units focused mostly on the US, so fancy a change,
Well now you have spoken to one :smile:
Reply 11
Will add you, have you had your accom yet, I`m on the fifth floor of Summer house

Grosvenor house! sorry i haven't been on this for ages!
No prob, you nearly ready for sunda, im currently increasing my beer supply but appart from that good to go :smile:
Reply 13
No prob, you nearly ready for sunda, im currently increasing my beer supply but appart from that good to go :smile:

I'm so bad at using this I feel dreadful! I'm having a great time thanks, got another induction today

www.facebook.com/stephanessie

i'm not rude i just don't check this!! x

Quick Reply

Latest