The Student Room Group

Adios Herbal Supplement

These increase your metabolism to increase weight loss.

Would they be better paired with a low calorie diet (approx 1200) and daily exercise (30 minute jog every morning), than the slim fast diet with no herbal supplements?
I'd go with slim fast personally. I might be wrong but it seems to me that once you come off adios your metabolism will go back to how it was and you might be in the same boat. So yeah I'd do slim fast plus the exercise, but that's me.
Reply 2
According to reviews of slim fast once you stop drinking the shakes and eating their meals you put the weight back on.
Reply 3
Slim fast would be better - it's got loads more nutrients and stuff that your body needs. I tried adios once when I was worried about my weight, but it didn't work. Slim fast has been proven and is recommended by many.
Reply 4
TBF I have used Zotrim and found it worked quite well. It has guarana in it, which is caffeine. Obv you can't just take the pill, it has to be used in conjunction with the diet and the excercise, so it could be a gimmicky placebo but it worked quite well.
Slimfast is good for losing a bit of weight quite quickly. My friend uses it for 2 weeks properly and then just has a shake for breakfast and a healthy lunch and dinner. It seems to be working alright, although its more for losing a few pounds then a large amount
Reply 6
Adios is a herbal dieuretic, ie. it makes you piss, you put on any weight you loss as soon as you have a drink again. Absolute waste of time and money.

You need to make lifetime nutrition changes, rather than going on a slimfast diet.
If i'm going to have any herbal weightlos stuff to increase my metabolism i'd much rather spend a quid or so on some green tea. it has added benefits too
Hold on a sec guys! Don't knock it to you've tried it. I've used Adios for three years and in that time I've lost a heck of a lot of weight. Of course there's the healthy eating and regular excersise (that's just reminded me to go on the walking machine now! Pah :wink:) but it does really help. Price ranges from £7-£9 and has about 60 tabs in a pack.
dont go on slim fast. i repeat dont go on slim fast. The whole point of losing weight is that you find a healthy way of eating which allows you to lose weight and that is one that you want to stick to. Can u honestly see yourself having those grotty shakes everyday for months? Theyr really expensive as well. My advice is just cut down on carbs (dont totally get rid of them) and dont snack in between meals. Also doing execise is also good as is fruit and veg.
I am doing slim fast and the slim in 6 fitness program and lost 5lb in my first week... I am drinking a class of water as soon as I wake up as it helps kick start the metabolism. I have my shake for breakfast and lunch and snack on fruit when hungry and have a healthy meal in the evening. Also I make sure I haven't eaten for a minimum of 2 hours before going to bed as your body burns the fat while your sleep. I also try and drink green or peppermint tea after a meal to help digestion.
I have about 6lbs to go to reach my goal weight and a few more inches to be a size 10 but I am getting there.. with any diet..will power and small realistic goals are key. Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending