The Student Room Group

Medicine Unis for reapplicants!

Basically, I applied for Medicine again and I achieved 3As in Chem, Bio and Physics. Anyone know of any unis that prefer achieved grades?
Reply 1
Anyone?
Reply 2
Original post by ynm1
Anyone?

Did you do your A-Levels over 2 or 3 years? If over 2, then you can apply virtually most universities. If 3, then check this wiki link out.
Reply 3
Original post by Kyalimers
Did you do your A-Levels over 2 or 3 years? If over 2, then you can apply virtually most universities. If 3, then check this wiki link out.

2 years... I literally wasn't expecting it since I'm not the typical genius kid who gets good grades with ease and had honestly thought I would done much worse. Suppose you was in my predicament, which unis would you apply to suppose you had mediocre gcses and an OK UCKAT.
Reply 4
Original post by ynm1
2 years... I literally wasn't expecting it since I'm not the typical genius kid who gets good grades with ease and had honestly thought I would done much worse. Suppose you was in my predicament, which unis would you apply to suppose you had mediocre gcses and an OK UCKAT.

Mediocre GCSEs and OK UKCAT is useless information, with all due respect. If you want to keep that information private, use this website to help you choose universities.
Reply 5
Original post by ynm1

Look here

Basically, you can apply anywhere that doesn't require an A* (ie. Oxbridge). Key thing is applying to your strengths and for that you really would need to research yourself as a lot of it is also down to personal choice. Good Luck!
Reply 6
Thanks guys!!!
UCL were kind to me when I reapplied.
Reply 8
But you probs beast'd the BMAT and had 4 A*s right??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending