The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough MSc question

I have been accepted on an MSc course for this September but I would rather go next year as i am dealing with a lot of issues. I would like to come in 2014 instead of 2013, will I have to reapply?
Reply 1
Call and ask to defer. I don't thin MSc is every hyper booked so they'll probably say yes.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
I fear that they withdraw my original unconditional offer (which i have accepted)...I have a lot of personal issues right now and I would rather go in 2014. I am scared they will say no.
Original post by Gold13
I fear that they withdraw my original unconditional offer (which i have accepted)...I have a lot of personal issues right now and I would rather go in 2014. I am scared they will say no.

The worst they can say is no? Ring and ask explaining your situation and circumstances.
Reply 4
Original post by Tactical Nuclear Penguin
The worst they can say is no? Ring and ask explaining your situation and circumstances.

I have sent them an email today explaining my situation. I have been thinking about this the whole weekend...having nightmares..ect...but i finally got the balls to write to them. fingers crossed they will keep my place open.

:crossedf:
Original post by Gold13
I have sent them an email today explaining my situation. I have been thinking about this the whole weekend...having nightmares..ect...but i finally got the balls to write to them. fingers crossed they will keep my place open.

:crossedf:

OK, best of luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending