The Student Room Group

perspective and appraoches

hi
hope its going ok. So far predicted all correctly for pya4 and think may be culture bias this year and schitzo or anxiety disorders. But anyways for the last section... how many persepctives are people learning and which ones. I think myave behavioural might be a good one but as i havent revised at al for this paper and have no notes apart from a few handouts i really dont know. Advice appreaciated

Thanks

by the way good websites
psy online
www.ycc.ac.co.uk york comunity college. gt quiet a fair bit you ahev to dig tho but its worth it if they are doing same one as urs.
I'm learning 3: Evolutionary, Behavioural and Pschodynamic, there really isn't that much to revise for it cos you use all the approaches at some point over the 2 yr course.
ttlbliss
hi
hope its going ok. So far predicted all correctly for pya4 and think may be culture bias this year and schitzo or anxiety disorders. But anyways for the last section... how many persepctives are people learning and which ones. I think myave behavioural might be a good one but as i havent revised at al for this paper and have no notes apart from a few handouts i really dont know. Advice appreaciated

Thanks

I don't know if I'm just being thick but do you mean approaches?

I'll probably concentrate on evolutionary, behavioural, biological and psychodynamic... though I'm not sure if I'll bother revising approaches too much, we only learnt it in class very recently
Same difference!
Reply 4
Well I've technically learnt evolutionary, psychodynamic, behavioural, cognitive and biological, but I'm really not too strong on the second two. Ideally I'd like a question I can apply evolutionary and behavioural to, those are my strongest :smile:

I wouldn't waste time learning lots. 2 minimum but I'd rather know 3 in detail.

Latest

Trending

Trending