The Student Room Group

Can I retake AS year in sixth form ? PLEASE HELP

my AS grades were awful

C - Psych
D economics
U - Maths
U -french

I'm really lost at the moment only place i want to go is warwick I'm prepared to retake the year but i don't know how to go about it I currently go college and i was wondering do i start phoning up sixth forms to see if they will take me in or what ?

please help i just need a solution?
Reply 1
Original post by Kingmaryy
my AS grades were awful

C - Psych
D economics
U - Maths
U -french

I'm really lost at the moment only place i want to go is warwick I'm prepared to retake the year but i don't know how to go about it I currently go college and i was wondering do i start phoning up sixth forms to see if they will take me in or what ?

please help i just need a solution?

Okay don't worry. What's happen is happen

Yes phone up your sixth form and tell and explain to them what happen and you would like to re sit the year

They should say okay and ask you to fill in a form, and that's it. All the best and good luck
I thought sixth forms are only for 16-18 year olds. If you retook the year, you would be 19 in your a2 year... not sure if you will be accepted. Colleges will accept you though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Of course you can!

Last year I got CDEE in my AS's I retook the year albeit with different subjects and managed to get AAAB! I wasn't required to move sixth form although I did because I didn't fancy having lessons with my sister and her friends.
I'll be finishing school a year later than everyone else but I'm a hell of a lot better off now!

Quick Reply

Latest