The Student Room Group

TSR's Penguin Society

TSR's Penguin Society

How To Join:

The only way to join the TSR Penguin Society is by click here.

Then you will be taken to page that lists lots of Societys. You are looking for The Penguin Soc; once you find it then click 'join group' and just apply to join. darth_vader05 or I will then accept it. :smile: If for any reason you have a problem, or you are stuck, then please send me a PM (Private Message) by click here.
If for any reason a problem occurs with your membership then you will receive a PM explaining why. :smile:

The Penguin Soc facts:

The TSR Penguin Soc thread is the biggest thread in the Society forum.
The TSR Penguin Soc was the first official Society to go onto the Soc page.
The TSR Penguin Soc was the only society to be entered into the 2005 TSR awards.
The TSR Penguin Soc has two custom smilies on TSR. They are :penguin: and :tux:

The Owners:

LPK
darth_vader05

TSR's Penguin Soc News:

09/06/06: A TSR Penguin Soc Big Brother has been planned, and is planned to be released in August.

Check back later for news and updates.

Thank you for reading this post, and i hope you consider joining. Now lets get to the fun stuff! Scroll down to the next post to check out the Interactive Post section!

From LPK and darth_vader05. :smile:
Reply 1
The Interactive Section

The TSR Penguin Member Of The Month:

The Penguin Member Of The Month for March was SketchyCanvas.
The Penguin Member Of The Month for April was The Centipe.
The Penguin Member Of The Month for May was ~NC~.

Penguin Titles:

Want a custom title? Well, if you are an active Penguin soc member then you can have one! If you let me know what you want, then i can add your name below, and the penguin title you want as well! You can even pick a colour for your name and custom title! Below is the list of people with Penguin Titles:

LPK - The Almighty Penguin Soc Owner
curryADD - Supreme Penguin of the America's...and everywhere else
darth_vader05 - Darth Pingu
oneway - The King Queen Penguin
xXLil'-AnGelXx - Angel Pingu
Neo~ - Penguin Ultima
Shylock - Shylock Pingu
Rahmara - Pretty Petite Pingu
Helzerel - ǚber-penguin
Nutter - Zookeeper of PenguinLand
Aphrodite - Penguin Fairy Godmother
lil_groovy_dude - lil_groovy_pingu
A Y A Z - Killa Penguin

Send a request by clicking here.

The Penguin Lottery:

Do you have 100+ posts on this page? If so; then your name is in a program that randomly picks out a member to receive rep! The draw will be done every friday around 6pm (times may sometimes be different). If you do not have 100+ posts then get posting. :wink: If you have recently just got over 100+ posts; you don't need to pm me. I will check the list daily and add you. :smile: Good luck! :biggrin:

More Features Coming soon.
Reply 2
yay. we are back!
Reply 3
:party:
Reply 4
Penguiners, i welcome you to the new thread. :smile: This thread is exactly the same as the other one, so nothing has changed. :smile: So, carry on having fun, and welcome to the new thread. :biggrin:

We have also got rid of that dreaded poll. :wink:
Reply 5
:wink:
:ninja: hope darth finds us :afraid:
Reply 6
Maybe Cindy will link this thread on her last post in the old thread :smile:
Reply 7
:eek: Just as I got to 100 posts on that other flipping thread :mad:.
Oh well, I have a chance to make it big here now :biggrin:
Reply 8
you should change the title to TSR's Penguin Society- The Penguins strike back.
Reply 9
The following people still qualify for the Penguin Lotto:

darth_vader05, SketchyCanvas, Jack Twist, saiyamana, Tammy, Aphrodite, ~NC~, Twaffy, xXlil'-AngelXx, lil_groovy_dude, oneway, The Centipe, Steph!, vin, Neo~, Cronus, Shylock, gameplayer_no1, The Canadian, yourjoyismylow, Fluent In Lies, yo-less, Tom, Phonicslass, Nightowl, Anived, Cindy, F1 Fanatic, mockelinho, Helzerel, iceman_jondoe, Angel Interceptor, Scubar, xemilyx, 6+6=6, Elements, Mystical, The Green Manalishi, nutter, rahmara, AngryJellyFish and brimstone.

If you are not on that list, then you will need 100 posts on this thread to be entered. :smile:
LPK
The following people still qualify for the Penguin Lotto:

darth_vader05, SketchyCanvas, Jack Twist, saiyamana, Tammy, Aphrodite, ~NC~, Twaffy, xXlil'-AngelXx, lil_groovy_dude, oneway, The Centipe, Steph!, vin, Neo~, Cronus, Shylock, gameplayer_no1, The Canadian, yourjoyismylow, Fluent In Lies, yo-less, Tom, Phonicslass, Nightowl, Anived, Cindy, F1 Fanatic, mockelinho, Helzerel, iceman_jondoe, Angel Interceptor, Scubar, xemilyx, 6+6=6, Elements, Mystical, The Green Manalishi, nutter, rahmara, AngryJellyFish.

If you are not on that list, then you will need 100 posts on this thread to be entered. :smile:

:party:
Reply 11
Why am I not on that list?
Ooh, and the first post needs changing - you're not the biggest thread any more :biggrin:
Reply 12
Update: brimstone is also in the Penguin Lotto because he just about made it over 100 posts on the other thread. :smile:
Reply 13
brimstone
Why am I not on that list?
Ooh, and the first post needs changing - you're not the biggest thread any more :biggrin:

I'll update all that once the thread is settled it. :p:
Reply 14
LPK
Update: brimstone is also in the Penguin Lotto because he just about made it over 100 posts on the other thread. :smile:

:party: Yay! Woo :hugs:
Reply 15
and he loves lpk so will win for sure this week :rolleyes:
Reply 16
oneway

Slander. :eek:

*kicks adam*
Reply 17
oneway

:eek: *cries* :bawling:
oneway
Maybe Cindy will link this thread on her last post in the old thread :smile:

In have because I am nice.:biggrin:
Reply 19
w00t!!!

We're BACK in THE GAME...but I've exams so shouldn't really be spamming here..oh well..:p:

Latest

Trending

Trending