The Student Room Group

I don't know the specific course to take at College. PLEASE HELP!!!

Hey i just got my AS results yesterday and as expected i totally failed them, but it was ok because i knew Alevels wasn't for me, but i wanted to keep a hold on for the year because i didn't know where to go if i dropped out in the middle of the year.
I finally know and have decided what i want to do and i still know that i want to go to University, and i would definitely have to go because i want to work with Children and become a Primary School Teacher.
As i won't be continuing with A2, i want to apply to College to do a course that may eventually help me to become a Primary school teacher.
So my question is what course would i have to take at College that would help me to become a Primary school Teacher?
Reply 2

Thank you for this, but i already know the degree that is needed at University, it is called Primary Education teaching, but what course would i take at College just before university???
Reply 3
ohhhh alright it's childcare if you have got it at ur college, health and social care, sociology, English or sciences

Quick Reply

Latest