The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Pendle College & Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Loketoki
I've booked my time slot as well! I've gone for 10-11 am. I've got an early start, great... What times does everyone else have?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same :ahee:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 101
I've booked my time slot as well! I've gone for 10-11 am. I've got an early start, great... What times does everyone else have?<br />
<br />
<br />
<font size="1"><a href="http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/app" target="_blank">Posted from TSR Mobile</a></font>
<br />
<br />

11-12 for me! Means an early start to the day
Reply 102
I've gone for 11-12 too :smile:

I'm only 30-45 minutes away so I won't have to be up too early, which is helpful as it'll take me forever to get to sleep with the excitement.
Reply 103
Original post by DFarrell
I've gone for 11-12 too :smile:

I'm only 30-45 minutes away so I won't have to be up too early, which is helpful as it'll take me forever to get to sleep with the excitement.

Ah, lucky you! We're leaving the house at 6 in the morning because it takes 2 and a half hours to get to Lancaster. I'm just gonna wrap up in my duvet and go back to sleep in the car! Haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 104
Original post by JordanS94

Ah, awesome! We might bump into each other!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Were we meant to have paid the first installment for accom. by now?
Reply 106
Booked my time-slot for 12-1, coming from Newcastle and it'll take about 2hours 30mins to get there so I'm giving myself some time to wake up! :tongue:
Reply 107
I've booked for 10:00.

Original post by Fragile_Illusions
Were we meant to have paid the first installment for accom. by now?

I received an invoice with the following payment dates:

4th October
10th January
25th April

I don't think the invoice has taken into account the £1,000 exemption from the April payment to those eligible.
Reply 108
Original post by CarlL
I've booked for 10:00.

I received an invoice with the following payment dates:

4th October
10th January
25th April

I don't think the invoice has taken into account the £1,000 exemption from the April payment to those eligible.

If you've got Student finance all set up, will the money be automatically paid on the day they said they'll pay it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 109
Original post by JordanS94

Same here :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 110
If you've got Student finance all set up, will the money be automatically paid on the day they said they'll pay it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unsure, but I do know that you only get the money from Student Finance when your uni has confirmed your attendance.
Reply 111
What are we supposed to print off to bring on arrivals day?
Reply 112
Original post by WWEGirl

I think you need your pre-registration form signed as well as your timetable but I'm not sure about anything else :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 113
If you download the iLancaster app and click on checklist and then registration, there's a list of all the documents we need to bring with us :smile:
Reply 114
Original post by WWEGirl

Not sure if you need it on arrivals day, but you definitely need your letter from Student Finance saying how much you'll be getting and when you're getting it.
Reply 115
3 days to go! Not even started packing yet... Hope I don't forget anything!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending