The Student Room Group

Bishop Grosseteste Freshers 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I cant wait for Freshers too! When does it actually start though? Not sure when i'll be able to move up there see :smile:
Is there a band you can buy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Yeah, there is - at least the student union website says there is^.^ not sure how much it is though :smile:
There is a week band you buy it when you move in first day of freshers is 25th September. If you look at welcome pack it explains you get the band then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you've not seen this I'd take a look :smile: http://www.bgstudentsunion.org/welcome-week/

I'm doing Education Studies and Psychology, one of the new courses.
Reply 25
Hellooooo
I'm doing Primary Education with QTS and also living in Wickham Halls :biggrin:
soooo excited now :smile:
have you all liked the Welcome Week Facebook page??
Reply 26
Original post by miss_charles
Yeah, there is - at least the student union website says there is^.^ not sure how much it is though :smile:

Welcome week bands are £15 and are available from the SU building on the 25th September :biggrin:
Reply 27
I cant wait for Freshers too! When does it actually start though? Not sure when i'll be able to move up there see :smile:

moving in day is the 25th September :smile: from 10:00am :smile:
Original post by Miles_HeavyMetal
If you've not seen this I'd take a look :smile: http://www.bgstudentsunion.org/welcome-week/

I'm doing Education Studies and Psychology, one of the new courses.

I'm doing this course too:smile: where are you staying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DarkReminiscence
I'm doing this course too:smile: where are you staying

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm staying at home. I would have got accommodation but there wasn't much point as I live a couple of miles out.
Hello! I'm going to Bishop Grosseteste University in Lincoln to study a joint honours in Maths and English Lit... anybody else going to the same uni or doing the same course? :smile:

I AM!! But I'm doing English with Maths, the 70/30 option
Reply 31
I'm in wickham hall doing primary ed with qts :biggrin: can't wait now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by BB1703
I'm in wickham hall doing primary ed with qts :biggrin: can't wait now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

me too :smile:
Hey all I'm doing primary ed too. Can't wait to get started. I'm commuting as I only live in Grantham 30/45mins away xx
Reply 34
Hey everyone, doing Education Studies with Psychology. I live in Lincoln so let me know if you have an questions about the area/freshers. See you all soon x
Original post by JackSlater
I'm doing education studies and sport, Cant wait too start now! I'm in the Constance Stuart halls anyone else? :smile:

Hi! Just wondering how many people share a bathroom in connie's? I'm starting in September doing Primary Ed :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending