The Student Room Group

Bishop Grosseteste Freshers 2013

Hello! I'm going to Bishop Grosseteste University in Lincoln to study a joint honours in Maths and English Lit... anybody else going to the same uni or doing the same course? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah, I'm doing joint English Lit and History:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by michaela231
Yeah, I'm doing joint English Lit and History:smile:

Ohh, that sounds like fun haha! I did AS History but unfortunately it was too difficult for me^.^
I'm so glad you replied though because I wanted to find somebody else who was going to the same uni before hand :smile: are you looking forward to starting in September? Have you sorted any accomodation yet? :biggrin:
Reply 3
I did maths at AS and dropped it because I didn't do too well at the exams!:') That's so funny haha
Ah same here; it seems like there's not that many posts about people who are definitely going.. And yes I'm so excited hehe! And I've applied but I don't think I've heard anything yet, what about you?:smile:
Reply 4
I'm doing maths and education studies. Very excited
Reply 5
I'm doing education studies and sport, Cant wait too start now! I'm in the Constance Stuart halls anyone else? :smile:
Reply 6
Yeah, I found there weren't many posts about it, that's why I started this one! :smile: i've literally just had an e-mail to say i've got a room in the Wickham Hall... yaaaaay :biggrin:
Reply 7
I'm doing Primary Education with QTS and can't wait :smile: Haven't heard about accommodation yet though.
Reply 8
So where are you guys all from then? :smile:
Reply 9
I'm from worksop, its near sheffield, how about you? :smile:
Reply 10
I'm from Bridgend, down in Wales :smile:
Reply 11
I'm from bristol originally but moved up to lincoln 10 or so years ago
I'm from Nottingham :smile:
I'm from near Sheffield:smile:
I'm in the crosstrend house off campus booo! :frown: doing education studies and psychology. Nervous about being off campus majorly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
I'm sure you will be fine, I mean you'll still have some other people off campus with you too! :smile: i'm more nervous about being so far from home more than anything else o.o
(edited 10 years ago)
How far from home are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Well, it take about 5 hours or so to get to Lincoln from where I live... not sure how far it is in like miles or anything^.^
Reply 18
Hello,

I'm in Wickham halls to, doing primary education with Qts :smile:
Hello, I am doing education studies with history. Not in accommodation though making commitment and live in Nottingham, can't wait for freshers! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending