The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

University of Surrey Room Swap Anyone??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gracey0306
hi I hv a band d room at twyford court, interested?

Hi, I have Battersea Court, Battersea West - band C room. :smile:
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by eliszotaj2
i have a band D room at manor park and would like to swap with anyone with band C room on campus. preferably in battersea or surrey court. but i dont mind where as long as there are people who are first years like me. if interested please email m eat {email removed}

Hi, I have band C room in Battersea Court, Battersea West and I am interested in swapping)
Original post by mint_chocolate
***Very Urgent***

Hi everyone!! Is there anyone who wants to swap their BAND B, BAND C or BAND D rooms with a studio flat (BAND F)??

Many thanks!!!

Hi, I have band C in Battersea Court, Battersea West- interested?)
Reply 43
Original post by NS1234
Hi everyone :smile:
I have a Band C room on campus and i would like to swap rooms to Band D with someone at Manor Park campus (preferably someone with Band D room at Ronald Ross Flat 50-57 Block E).
Please let me know asap if interested xx

hello, i have a Band D at bellerby court, let me know if interested. What court are you in?
I am swapping a Band B room on campus for Band C/D on campus???
Original post by Mariag27
hello, i have a Band D at bellerby court, let me know if interested. What court are you in?

Hiya,

Official room swaps open in mid-October. You can find more info here (dates to be updated): http://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodation/residents/roomswaps/

All the best,
Ashley
Reply 46
Original post by chandni123
I currently hold an offer for the Band E- Enhanced Ensuite, James Black 91-98 Manor Park and I was wondering If anyone wanted to make a room swap for a Band D room? :smile:

hi, i am interested. my email is [email protected]. I have a band D in francis crick.
I have accommodation at Hazel Farm, Hamilton Place and it's band B and was wondering whether anyone wanted to swap who has a room in Stag Hill campus area? :-)
Original post by lulugrace
I have accommodation at Hazel Farm, Hamilton Place and it's band B and was wondering whether anyone wanted to swap who has a room in Stag Hill campus area? :-)

Hi @lulugrace,

Room swaps open a few weeks after moving-in weekend, usually in mid-October. You are not authorised to swap rooms before this date as the Accommodation team need to keep track of where everyone is living so that they can charge everyone the correct accommodation fees. Therefore, any swaps are done through the official channels to ensure everything is above board.

You can find more info about the room swapping process here.

Good luck with finding a swap! :smile:

All the best,
Ashley
Hi. Not sure what you are looking for. C or B. I have B in Guildford court. Would like to swap to C
Original post by vicki4music
Are you still interested in a swap? My daughter is in a Band C room on the Stag Hill campus (Battersea West) but wants to be able to be somewhere with car parking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,

I'm currently in Band B on Hazel Farm. Room is next to the toilet. There are a total of 6 flatmates and 2 full bathroom to share. Would you be interested?
ROOM SWAP - a deal you can't resist!

Like to have a spacious room set in a quiet and exclusive neighbourhood? Hazel farm can offer that ! I am looking for a band C room or band D room. So what is in the offer?

1. Great rental savings of up to £200 monthly or £800 per semester! Hazel Farm is only £87 compared to Band D at £140 and Band C at £99.5. Think about what you can do with this £200 each month! :smile:
2. No more worries about carrying heavy groceries from Tesco as you get a Free bus pass worth £20 weekly that will bring you around Guildford! And buses run till close to midnight daily!
3. Daily morning Express bus 26X, a direct bus to take you to school, with only 2mins walk to bus stop, my door to door is only 22mins, so no worries about being late for 9am lecture!
4. Spacious room with 6 to share 3 common bathrooms/toilets, spacious kitchen and TV lounge!
5. Plus great fun parties happen here too!
6. Free parking for those who drive!

Hurry up and Don't hesitate anymore! Contact me ASAP, as I do have a reward for you too!
Original post by NicoletteHo
ROOM SWAP - a deal you can't resist!

Like to have a spacious room set in a quiet and exclusive neighbourhood? Hazel farm can offer that ! I am looking for a band C room or band D room. So what is in the offer?

1. Great rental savings of up to £200 monthly or £800 per semester! Hazel Farm is only £87 compared to Band D at £140 and Band C at £99.5. Think about what you can do with this £200 each month! :smile:
2. No more worries about carrying heavy groceries from Tesco as you get a Free bus pass worth £20 weekly that will bring you around Guildford! And buses run till close to midnight daily!
3. Daily morning Express bus 26X, a direct bus to take you to school, with only 2mins walk to bus stop, my door to door is only 22mins, so no worries about being late for 9am lecture!
4. Spacious room with 6 to share 3 common bathrooms/toilets, spacious kitchen and TV lounge!
5. Plus great fun parties happen here too!
6. Free parking for those who drive!

Hurry up and Don't hesitate anymore! Contact me ASAP, as I do have a reward for you too!

Hi @NicoletteHo,

Room swaps open on Thursday 12th October this year. You are not authorised to swap rooms before this date as the Accommodation team need to keep track of where everyone is living so that they can charge everyone the correct accommodation fees. Therefore, any swaps are done through the official channels to ensure everything is above board.

Hope this helps!

All the best,
Ashley
Original post by University of Surrey
Hi @NicoletteHo,

Room swaps open on Thursday 12th October this year. You are not authorised to swap rooms before this date as the Accommodation team need to keep track of where everyone is living so that they can charge everyone the correct accommodation fees. Therefore, any swaps are done through the official channels to ensure everything is above board.

Hope this helps!

All the best,
Ashley

Understand, but I'm looking for someone keep to swap so the process will be faster during the room swap on 12th Oct.
Original post by NicoletteHo
Understand, but I'm looking for someone keep to swap so the process will be faster during the room swap on 12th Oct.

Hi @NicoletteHo,

No worries, just wanted to make sure you understood that we have an official process in place for those wishing to swap rooms :smile: Hope you find someone to swap with!

All the best,
Ashley
Reply 55
Hi I'm a Band B on Hazel Farm and looking for someone to swap who is Band B or higher on campus? This place is great for someone who has a car too. It has to be a girl to move in because of gender balances, as I'm a girl
Reply 56
Hi is she still interested? Because I am a girl in Hazel Farm band b, and looking for a girl to room swap with on campus since there has to be a gender balance i think.

Original post by maggiesea
Hi,
My friend is in stag hill band c and she really want a band b in hazel farm. If you are interested in please let me know. Cheers

Maggie
Original post by Ghyfg
Hi is she still interested? Because I am a girl in Hazel Farm band b, and looking for a girl to room swap with on campus since there has to be a gender balance i think.

Hey @Ghyfg,

The post you've responded to is 2 years old, so I don't think she's still looking for a room haha! :tongue:
Original post by Blackdog24
Hi. Not sure what you are looking for. C or B. I have B in Guildford court. Would like to swap to C

Hi. I've a Band B in Hazel Farm. Are you interested? My room is just beside the toilet which is very convenient and bus stop is just 2 minutes walk away from the flat.
Does anyone have a room at International house that they want to swap with band D University Court?

Quick Reply

Latest