The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston University 2013 Students

Hey guys :smile:

I got offered a place for KU this september. Just wondered who else has been offered a place. Want to talk to a few people before september! What are you guys studying and also is everyone going to freshers?

Scroll to see replies

Hey

I got offered a place at Kingston I'm looking to study politics and international relations , I'm also attending freshers which I'm pretty excited for , are you staying in halls ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by Rierieaubrey
Hey

I got offered a place at Kingston I'm looking to study politics and international relations , I'm also attending freshers which I'm pretty excited for , are you staying in halls ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

So many people doing international relations!! what events you going to?
Loool I know I've seen alot of people say there studying that too ' I have no idea I'm looking to go to everything !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Hi. I'm studying history and politics.
Hey

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! Oh cool that sounds interesting I'm studying children's nursing! Ah cool I'm going to freshers too can't wait :biggrin: nah I live to close sadly maybe will flat share when I meet some people. How about you?
Original post by Mdxo
Hi. I'm studying history and politics.

That sounds good I am studying children's nursing :smile: are you going to freshers too?
Original post by Fredo Santana
So many people doing international relations!! what events you going to?

I know I've seen a lot of people doing it to! What are you studying? What freshers events are you going to? :smile:
Original post by LaurenCharlotte_
Well done! Oh cool that sounds interesting I'm studying children's nursing! Ah cool I'm going to freshers too can't wait :biggrin: nah I live to close sadly maybe will flat share when I meet some people. How about you?

Oh wow well done too that sounds interesting aswell , me too haha ,awww yeah that's understandable , I'm staying in clayhill need to sort my licence thing out x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh wow well done too that sounds interesting aswell , me too haha ,awww yeah that's understandable , I'm staying in clayhill need to sort my licence thing out x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw well hope that's alright sorting that out! Not long to go now! When are you arriving to accommodation and stuff x
I know I've seen a lot of people doing it to! What are you studying? What freshers events are you going to? :smile:

Yeah it's a popular course. I'm taking mechanical engineering :biggrin:
I'm going icebreaker on the 22nd, it's dope! massive! https://www.fatsoma.com/theicebreaker/91174?r=1681937717

I haven't really decided where else to go yet, I'll prob stick round halls and check out events in Kingston instead of going to London.
Loool I know I've seen alot of people say there studying that too ' I have no idea I'm looking to go to everything !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah from what I've seen the course has a very good mixture of people.
Hahaha woiiii, someone's not playing!
UNLEASHED
Aw well hope that's alright sorting that out! Not long to go now! When are you arriving to accommodation and stuff x

Thank you a bit confusing but il get through it ha! I can arrive from the 13th of September ' it doesn't even feel real tbf ha ' are you nervous about starting Uni ?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah from what I've seen the course has a very good mixture of people.
Hahaha woiiii, someone's not playing!
UNLEASHED

Yeah buzzing about that ! What are you studying ? Looool yes I'm going to live life to the fullest before all the hard work kicks on ha !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah buzzing about that ! What are you studying ? Looool yes I'm going to live life to the fullest before all the hard work kicks on ha !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing Mechanical Engineering, haha trill living! 1st year doesn't count for your final grade so people turn up but, its important to keep your eye on the prize.
I'm doing Mechanical Engineering, haha trill living! 1st year doesn't count for your final grade so people turn up but, its important to keep your eye on the prize.

Aww nice nice ! You excited ? Course !! Yeah but knowing me il fall behind and fail the 1st year lool ! Exactly !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww nice nice ! You excited ? Course !! Yeah but knowing me il fall behind and fail the 1st year lool ! Exactly !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it should be live! Haha if you do it's not end of the world to be fair, I'm looking to go ham 1st year.
Reply 17
Heyy guys :smile:
I'm going to study biological sciences but I'm not living in halls :frown:
Yeah it should be live! Haha if you do it's not end of the world to be fair, I'm looking to go ham 1st year.

Haha hopefully ! Me too !! Have you got any tickets or anything for freshers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah it's a popular course. I'm taking mechanical engineering :biggrin:
I'm going icebreaker on the 22nd, it's dope! massive! https://www.fatsoma.com/theicebreaker/91174?r=1681937717

I haven't really decided where else to go yet, I'll prob stick round halls and check out events in Kingston instead of going to London.

ooh that sounds good! aww yeah it sounds good! Yeah I'm not sure what I'm gonna go to yet hopefully speak to some people first and kinda go with everyone else x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending