The Student Room Group

Need some help

Hello,

Well the other I got my results which were ACC.

Maths - A
Economics - C
Politics - C

Can you guys give me some advice or tell me if its possible to get into a good uni for economics.

Thanks.
Reply 1
Using the system my school do your predicted grades would be ABB! In my opinion you would get plenty of good offers from "good" uni's but it does depend what you class as a good uni! But yes I think its perfectly possible! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by ZoeToone95
Using the system my school do your predicted grades would be ABB! In my opinion you would get plenty of good offers from "good" uni's but it does depend what you class as a good uni! But yes I think its perfectly possible! :smile:

Maybe one of the top 20 would be good :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Aaron Parkes
Maybe one of the top 20 would be good :smile:

Both Lancaster and Queen Mary have reasonable entry requirements and are in the top 20! There are many others as well! Good Luck! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by ZoeToone95
Both Lancaster and Queen Mary have reasonable entry requirements and are in the top 20! There are many others as well! Good Luck! :smile:

Aright, Hopefully I get into something good. Thanks for your help and taking the time to post (really appreciate it). Good luck to you too if you are planning to get into uni next year.
Reply 5
No problem - glad I could help! Yeah am into Uni! Very relieved - Good luck and all the best! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest