The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
He's kinky you should be proud.
Reply 21
That's interesting anonymous when i tried to pos you it said please rate someone else before rating you again that means you were the last person i rated now who was that?????? I'm sure it was someone male?????? What's going on here????????? LoL
:erm:
Reply 23
He's going to show them...his long arm of the law. :biggrin:
Reply 24
He's using them to cover his face him and his mates are pulling a heist.
Hello im going to try explain why your boyfriend did what he did. Im a 33 years old and 100% straight, but im obsessed with tights. I have been since a child and have questioned myself whether im normal but I know I am. Ive done the same as your boyfriend by steeling womens tights, knickers and all women's clothing. I hate the thought of me being branded a crossdresser but what else is it? For some reason I really love tights, they look so sexy to me and I love how they feel against my skin. Ive come to relise that there are lots of other men the same. Ive had quite a lot of close shaves by wearing or steeling them. But why shouldnt it be normal for men to wear them? They even sell mens tights in stores now. Ive also had two girlfriends that loved me putting their undrrwear and tights on which was there idea so you can imagine how happy I was and they really loved me doing it. So try not to get angry with him for doing this and mybe let him do it and not have to hide it from you.
Original post by Anonymous
I just responded to another person who asked the same thing. Sorry, I really should have been clearer.

The underwear that went missing was a lacey black-and-gold one -- one of the more expensive/extravagant/sexier pieces in my wardrobe, and a lot less 'functional' than the stuff we girls usually wear. I basically bought them with him in mind, so yes I noticed they were missing and started rooting around to see if anything else was missing too.

Again, the tights had a very distinctive design on them (http://www.asos.com/Wolford/Wolford-Roxette-Stripe-Stud-Tights/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3164176&SearchQuery=tights&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Blackblack), so yes I spotted they were missing, too.

Sorry for not explaining this properly!

Those are hella expensive tights.
This is going to sound weird.

Me and my boyfriend (at Uni) were heading our separate ways for the holidays, which meant being 2-3 weeks being apart.

When I got home, I realised that a pair of black tights and my underwear were missing. Turns out he has them. I asked him why he took them, but he was just grinning a lot on Skype but not telling me why. Now I'm not great with male psychology, so if you know anyone who's ever behaved the similarly, please share your story here. I assume this has something to do with sex/attraction, but I need to know why he took them (because I'm just speculating here.)

I do the same thing, though just with the underwear, I like wearing them. I'm not a cross dresser, at least in that I have no desire to wear anything more. I know people might find this a bit weird- I do too, to be honest. I'm a pretty masculine guy, not somene people would suspect this stuff of, though I do like being submissive in bed sometimes, and wearing panties for that.

He probably has a sexually submissive side, you should explore this. I know my girlfriend wasn't very comfortable with it at first, but she's come to accept it about me and is now a pretty good dom :smile: That's not to say I'm not still usually on top.

I think it's probably more common than you think. I mean, there are whole websites where guys buy used panties (I only like them used, so to me it's more a sexual thing than a cross dressing thing), and they'll pay a reasonable amount.
Reply 28
I just responded to another person who asked the same thing. Sorry, I really should have been clearer.

The underwear that went missing was a lacey black-and-gold one -- one of the more expensive/extravagant/sexier pieces in my wardrobe, and a lot less 'functional' than the stuff we girls usually wear. I basically bought them with him in mind, so yes I noticed they were missing and started rooting around to see if anything else was missing too.

Again, the tights had a very distinctive design on them (http://www.asos.com/Wolford/Wolford-Roxette-Stripe-Stud-Tights/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3164176&SearchQuery=tights&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Blackblack), so yes I spotted they were missing, too.

Sorry for not explaining this properly!

There are really expensive for tights -he's probably selling them on ebay !
Reply 29
Did you actually buy tights for £37?!
We all know what's going on with them haha
Original post by pantyhose
I myself love floral knickers and sheer tights as they got an amazing feel to them that it is so easy to *** in them and.no I don't have a woman at all in my life

😬 🥴

Me and my boyfriend (at Uni) were heading our separate ways for the holidays, which meant being 2-3 weeks being apart.

When I got home, I realised that a pair of black tights and my underwear were missing. Turns out he has them. I asked him why he took them, but he was just grinning a lot on Skype but not telling me why. Now I'm not great with male psychology, so if you know anyone who's ever behaved the similarly, please share your story here. I assume this has something to do with sex/attraction, but I need to know why he took them (because I'm just speculating here.)

If that's your first time you have noticed your underwear missing you have a lot to learn lol.
Men love the smell of your underwear. It is a fact.
If that's your first time you have noticed your underwear missing you have a lot to learn lol.
Men love the smell of yI am into phscologyour underwear. It is a fact.

I am into Phycology. I like to know how people react. Every time I told my daughter to go and have a shower and to put her clothes in the wash basket I noticed they had been moved. I then installed a camera facing only on the basket. Every time she showered and over a one year period, everyone of my friends apart from one, one out of 16 smelt her pants. 2 stole them. She was 8 when I started recording. I never said anything. She does not know. They don't know. But it is a major issue. Dad's and older men like the smell of kids.
Original post by opaque lover
Hello im going to try explain why your boyfriend did what he did. Im a 33 years old and 100% straight, but im obsessed with tights. I have been since a child and have questioned myself whether im normal but I know I am. Ive done the same as your boyfriend by steeling womens tights, knickers and all women's clothing. I hate the thought of me being branded a crossdresser but what else is it? For some reason I really love tights, they look so sexy to me and I love how they feel against my skin. Ive come to relise that there are lots of other men the same. Ive had quite a lot of close shaves by wearing or steeling them. But why shouldnt it be normal for men to wear them? They even sell mens tights in stores now. Ive also had two girlfriends that loved me putting their undrrwear and tights on which was there idea so you can imagine how happy I was and they really loved me doing it. So try not to get angry with him for doing this and mybe let him do it and not have to hide it from you.

You are weird. A true pantyhose fet likes young girls. They get the attraction at school.
You cannot wear kids tights and be one of us.

Latest

Trending

Trending